"Night at the Bones Museum" promo pics

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Night at the Bones Museum" promo pics

Post by jagglebells on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:15 am

Promo photos are up for "Night at the Bones Museum". Now remember, this is the episode where Brennan goes out with Booth's boss' boss' boss. I'm hoping that in the pic where they're all dressed up is them looking at Booth and Brennan dance.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 600
Say What You Want: I'm bored.
Registration date: 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: "Night at the Bones Museum" promo pics

Post by HeyHey on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 am

Do you think Angela looks kind of pissy in that picture? Is this the episode where she and Brennan argue? Hmmm. I wonder what that's all about!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 552
Registration date: 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 am

Much as I hate to suggest it, it might be the wrong couple dancing... Or perhaps some sort of fight/argument--I don't know that I want it to be his boss, but maybe a suspect? If it was B&B dancing, you'd think Angela at least would look happier.

What on earth is Angela wearing? I'm not liking some of her wardrobe so far (though I guess I'm in the minority). And Hodgins? *fans self, swoons* yowza Even Sweets looks good!

queen

dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 2086
Say What You Want: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date: 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by KYBones on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 am

What on earth is Angela wearing? I'm not liking some of her wardrobe so far (though I guess I'm in the minority). And Hodgins? *fans self, swoons* yowza Even Sweets looks good!

[/color] queen[/quote]

I thought the same thing about Angela... are those boots and little shorts?? Sweets looks good... Cam always looks so put together! I wish I could pull that off!

KYBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts: 60
Registration date: 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 pm

It appears to be a short dress of some sparkly material with a strange neckline that makes it look less than formal and high boots. Apparently her period of celibacy is affecting her fashion sense! Laughing

queen

dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sera on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:16 pm

jagglebells wrote:Now remember, this is the episode where Brennan goes out with Booth's boss' boss' boss. I'm hoping that in the pic where they're all dressed up is them looking at Booth and Brennan dance.
Wouldn't that be Deputy Director Kirby's successor? Surprised Or is it Booth's boss' boss?

sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 104
Registration date: 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Great Pics
Angela's Boot's have to go and her dress or whatever, is TOO short for "formal night out".
Jack I love you
"Cocky" belt buckle has to go.
The last pic- what is Booth doing to the statue? I hope he is trying to move it Wink Love the look on his face.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts: 9669
Say What You Want: Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date: 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by revi on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 am

We missed them dressed out in Hero glad we got it here.

revi
Squint
Squint

Number of posts: 34
Registration date: 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by moviegirl on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 am

this is the one where bones and ange fight right?

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Number of posts: 91
Registration date: 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 am

The formal pic of the squints + Sweets looks like a candid because JFD is looking right at the camera.

What's hot is Booth in the pic of B&B at the crime scene walking toward the camera. Booth has his guns strapped on and looks ready for anything. It looks like he has some kind of ticket in his hand. It's been a while since I read the sides for this ep, did he get called away from a sporting event? Or maybe that's his notepad.

His shoes look kind of loafery - no laces. What's up with that? In the next pic at the fence, I can see a label on the back of the shoes. Those are definitely rubber soles. Look like black Tretorns.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 119
Registration date: 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 am

I still can't believe how many people actually notice Booth's Feet/Socks/Shoes.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts: 9669
Say What You Want: Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date: 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by spygrl on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 pm

SocksNTies wrote:It looks like he has some kind of ticket in his hand. It's been a while since I read the sides for this ep, did he get called away from a sporting event? Or maybe that's his notepad.

Those are his little index cards.. I think it's funny that they are pink [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

spygrl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 144
Registration date: 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm

I've got a question: In the picture with Sweets, Booth, and Brennan from the crime scene, which I assume is taken from the same scene as the other pictures because Booth and Brennan are both wearing the same thing, what happened to Booth's shoulder holster that he was wearing in the other pictures? He was wearing it before and then he is not. Any theories or just a mistake?

anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 225
Registration date: 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 pm

well, while we're noticing small things, I'd like to point out that in the picture of the 2 of them walking (w/ the shoulder holster); a) he's still wearing those god-awful sunglasses, and b) they're walking in step! I wonder what they're "bickering" about?

And yes, he seems to have lost the holster by the time Sweets shows up. That's a point I'm going to have to keep an eye on when the epi airs, so I can comment on it in Inkslingers if appropriate. This is the one following Plain in the Prodgidy, right?

queen

dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 am

Great pix! thanks for posting! Did y'all catch the Booth's face in picture 2? How he's looking at Brennan... She must be saying mean to Sweets or chewing him out for something... lol

19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1938
Say What You Want: Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date: 2009-01-13

http://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum