David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by boreanazlover82 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Bones star David Boreanaz is opening up about reports that he has been unfaithful to his wife of nearly nine years, Jaime Bergman.

"Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities," the actor admits to PEOPLE. "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible."

The actor, 40, is coming forward, he says, because a former mistress, whom he declines to name, contacted an attorney and threatened to contact media outlets.
"I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with," he says. "She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."

Now, with the news of his infidelities out in the open, Boreanaz is getting down to the difficult task of salvaging his relationship with his wife.

"We're working on our marriage," he says. "We're working on repairing what has been damaged so badly."

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by boreanazlover82 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 am

This was taken from, People website and I am absolutely shocked! Shocked Is there no men we women can trust anymore?

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 am

how can people be shocked. The rumors have been out there for a while now. Go google it. He was texting this woman while his wife was giving birth.

Sad but I hope his wife grows a set of steel ovaries and divorces his butt. I hope she doesn't stay in it for the kids. B/c honestly, I have seen it first hand, and it hurts the kids far more if parents stay together then if they divorce.

Also, I hope the woman who is extorting money out of DB gets whats coming to her....b/c all that tells me is she was in it for the $$ and not the hot monkey sex.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 am

whoa what?? I really did not believe the rumours.... I guess that explains why he's not looked so happy lately...
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

I yelled "No!" when I first saw the article about 10 minutes ago. I seriously didn't believe any of the rumors that circulated around about his infidelity before. It's weird, you know? He seemed like such a wonderful, nice person. It's not going to affect how I watch Bones, simply because I separate the actors from the characters, but still. It'll definitely affect the way I watch bonus features. But still, this explains why he never seems happy anymore.

This is a suckish end to my suckish day.
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 am

I was one of DB's biggest fans. Not anymore. INFIDELITIES!! His wife is beautiful and nice. There is an old Phrase (show me the the most beautiful girl in the world and her partner, boyfriend, husband will eventually get tired of having sex with her). A man who looks like DB must have women throw themselves at him every day. He said a woman, but I think there are others. Just hope one of them is not the one most people rumor about!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I yelled "No!" when I first saw the article about 10 minutes ago. I seriously didn't believe any of the rumors that circulated around about his infidelity before. It's weird, you know? He seemed like such a wonderful, nice person. It's not going to affect how I watch Bones, simply because I separate the actors from the characters, but still. It'll definitely affect the way I watch bonus features. But still, this explains why he never seems happy anymore.

Well to be fair the rumours last fall weren't right because the woman that he was supposed to be having an affair with, was actually sleeping with Tiger Woods.... sucks that he actually cheated on his wife although I think that speaks to a character flaw, and we all have flaws, that doesn't mean that he isn't a decent person it just means that he made a wrong decision.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 am

treble21 wrote:
HermioneGirl101 wrote:I yelled "No!" when I first saw the article about 10 minutes ago. I seriously didn't believe any of the rumors that circulated around about his infidelity before. It's weird, you know? He seemed like such a wonderful, nice person. It's not going to affect how I watch Bones, simply because I separate the actors from the characters, but still. It'll definitely affect the way I watch bonus features. But still, this explains why he never seems happy anymore.

Well to be fair the rumours last fall weren't right because the woman that he was supposed to be having an affair with, was actually sleeping with Tiger Woods.... sucks that he actually cheated on his wife although I think that speaks to a character flaw, and we all have flaws, that doesn't mean that he isn't a decent person it just means that he made a wrong decision.

True, true... But it's still a very wrong decision. And against the Bible. I'm sure his character is very mad at him. Mad
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am

treble21 wrote:...I guess that explains why he's not looked so happy lately...
Yup. Thought he was just tired...

It's not the first time I read about it but I always considered it a bull... well, apparently it was not. Pity.
What I read just recently was about the same plus he was compared to David Beckham who cheated on his wife and later made her a "please-forgive-me"-baby (I'm not familiar with Beckham's situation at all, so I don't know if this comparison is any suitable, sorry).
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am

Shocked wow I've read the rumours, but I always put them aside then suddenly I see some facebook message from Zap2it and I was shocked.

One part of me saw it comming, cos ye he is BIG flirt but on the other hand you don't.

kinda explains why he's being spotted with his wedding ring on all the time when previously he didn't
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am

Also probably explains the move to a gated community. cause you know the paparazzi are gonna be all over this ( maybe not on a brad pitt/angelina jolie scale, but definitely more than normal)
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones on Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 am

wow. whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy DB? his poor family, this must be so embarrassing for them. I didn't believe the rumors either because it just sounded like hollywood BS. this is so disappointing.
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey on Tue May 04, 2010 10:00 am

He got so skinny, it's not a surprise to hear something was up.

I've never been a fan of 'him', so to speak, more of the character of Booth, but it's still 'ugh' to hear this sort of thing.

I suspect there will be more lurid developments to come. Poor kids.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 10:05 am

*in sarcastic mode*

real smart to do this right before season finale

at least during the summer no one gives a d**n

hugs to Jaime and his kids
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:06 am

What bothers me the most is INFIDELITIES!! Plural, more than one. UGH!
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey on Tue May 04, 2010 10:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

More hearsay/speculation here - if it's not allowed, delete!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey on Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 am

I bet Hart Hanson is loving being on twitter right about now. ;-D

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:21 am

HeyLJ wrote:I bet Hart Hanson is loving being on twitter right about now. ;-D

LOL I'm sure he is. absolutely garunteed some dumb ass fan sends HH a tweet asking him what he thinks about it all.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Tue May 04, 2010 10:25 am

Well looking on the bright side maybe we will ge some juicy finale spoiler to keep us occupied and focus back on the show and take the focus off David....
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:25 am

So, b/c the woman Rachel U. was having an affair with Tiger...she can't have one with DB?

Look...men...no matter their status...and women too obviously....can cheat. I think that there are some men....like Tiger and DD who do have actual sex addictions. I don't think DB does.

I think DB likes pretty women...and is a flirt and got caught up. He might not like pregnant women. I don't know. (My Ex...who btw cheated on me..) didn't like pregnant women. Hence we divorced. HA! Anyway, that's speculation. I don't see their marriage lasting. I bet they end up divorced by the end of the year. And, I hope DB realizes his life as a single studly man will be a lot better...he won't get in trouble with a wife that way! Rolling Eyes

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:30 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:So, b/c the woman Rachel U. was having an affair with Tiger...she can't have one with DB?
Look...men...no matter their status...and women too obviously....can cheat. I think that there are some men....like Tiger and DD who do have actual sex addictions. I don't think DB does.

I think DB likes pretty women...and is a flirt and got caught up. He might not like pregnant women. I don't know. (My Ex...who btw cheated on me..) didn't like pregnant women. Hence we divorced. HA! Anyway, that's speculation. I don't see their marriage lasting. I bet they end up divorced by the end of the year. And, I hope DB realizes his life as a single studly man will be a lot better...he won't get in trouble with a wife that way! Rolling Eyes

Jenn

nope not at all I completely agree that he could have slept with her, but I think it's highly unlikely that she carried on 2 "high profile affairs" at the same time, where would she find the time? especially given Tigers apparently prolific sexting issues.

I was hoping to keep my comments strictly related to this article, but apparently my inner gossip will not allow me:)
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 10:34 am

HeyLJ wrote:I bet Hart Hanson is loving being on twitter right about now. ;-D

well he can't deny this won't affect Bones in some aspect.

Woman can be so forgiving... my man would be on the street with his suitcase, kids or no kids doesn't mean you can think about yourself once in a while.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:34 am

I hope ppl leave HH alone. This has nothing to do with Bones at all. This has nothing to do with DB as an actor. This does have to do with DB as a husband and a man. Who, btw...I still think is sexy as hell.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:38 am

treble21 wrote:
jjrobinson73 wrote:So, b/c the woman Rachel U. was having an affair with Tiger...she can't have one with DB?

Jenn

nope not at all I completely agree that he could have slept with her, but I think it's highly unlikely that she carried on 2 "high profile affairs" at the same time, where would she find the time? especially given Tigers apparently prolific sexting issues.

I was hoping to keep my comments strictly related to this article, but apparently my inner gossip will not allow me:)

I dunno...my daughters Father managed to keep over 5 women at one time. puke

I know my inner gossip has been wanting to talk about this for a long time. But I knew my pessimism would have shown through. Still think DB is a greek God and is HAWT!! (I know I would never have a chance with him, so he can still be featured in my XXX rated dreams!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerHeart on Tue May 04, 2010 10:49 am

That was one heck of a suprise Crying or Very sad Love to his family I love you

SwaggerHeart
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Say What You Want : 2010!! But what is this decade called. we had the 20's 30's ... 0's but what is it now? ... teens?
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top