MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
Beliskner wrote:at this time im just crossing fingers in the hope I do NOT see
-saved text messages
-some lame ass interview with mistress about what exactly took place
-any kind of ''video''
-BONES RATINGS DROP

EXACTLY puke

Dear Hollywierd Skanks:
Don't you know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome??? GET A FREAKIN LIFE.

Sincerely, Me.

Obviously DB isn't innocent in this mess either, but I don't really care about his, or any other celebrity's personal lives. If it weren't for money-hungry, homewrecking, bottom-feeding tramps we wouldn't have to hear about this. I just hope it doesn't affect the show, but it looks like HH may have yet 1 more reason to keep B&B apart Mad

I disagree with the HH thing...david's personal life should have nothing to do with BB. If he came out and said he had an affair with emily i could see BB going south real fast. But...he's an actor. They get paid to do love scenes and be in love with characters. Maybe they wont be showing love scenes every two seconds or something but I doubt he'll keep them apart just because of this mess. Besides...it's bones...even if BB got together do we really expect to see awesome stuff life love scenes? Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:47 am

so I should have stayed away from twitter, you guys are so right, people take minimal information and just run with it. So David had an affair and admits it, apparently that automatically makes the story about RU true too? there are aspects of that story that are sketchy at best. First off RU never confirmed this story. ever. it was a "source" who said it was DB ( and I maintain that source knew the details of the affair with TW and after seeing the pic of DB and RU assumed it was DB) and apparently He texted her 50 times a day? ( really? cause Tiger was already texting her more than that, did she do nothing but text to her celebrity "boyfriends?") He texted her while his wife was in labor? Not so sure I believe that he's that much of a douchebag (plus didn't Jamie have an emergency C-section or am I getting confused?) and Gloria Allred has already confirmed that RU is not the woman in question.
People need to learn to use all of the knowledge out there to get a better picture of what's going on. He cheated, yes, but I really really don't think it was an ongoing affair with RU ( I'd maybe believe a one night stand)
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:52 am

tinkrella wrote:I have to be honest, DB is not anywhere near A-List material. Aside from the bones fans and the niche fan base he has....I doubt anyone will even bat an eye lash. It's not like it's Patrick Dempsey (abc would have a shit fit by the way) or Tom Cruise. This article will run in people this week....and that will be the end of it unless more stuff comes out. A piece in the inquirer is coming out...which is why he made the announcement. Unless that story has some crazy things in it I bet this will all blow over. For the fans anyway. I don't see it blowing over for his marriage any time soon.

You're right, as a story of infidelity this has a pretty short lifespan. I'm betting two weeks max. What makes it newsworthy really isn't the cheating but that somebody called Gloria Aldred's bluff, much to her surprise. As to his marriage, again, I think this is old news. Like over a year ago old news. And having a common enemy can be a uniting thing.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 am

tinkrella wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
-saved text messages
-any kind of ''video''
-BONES RATINGS DROP

EXACTLY puke

Dear Hollywierd Skanks:
Don't you know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome??? GET A FREAKIN LIFE.

Sincerely, Me.

Obviously DB isn't innocent in this mess either, but I don't really care about his, or any other celebrity's personal lives. If it weren't for money-hungry, homewrecking, bottom-feeding tramps we wouldn't have to hear about this. I just hope it doesn't affect the show, but it looks like HH may have yet 1 more reason to keep B&B apart Mad

I disagree with the HH thing...david's personal life should have nothing to do with BB. If he came out and said he had an affair with emily i could see BB going south real fast. But...he's an actor. They get paid to do love scenes and be in love with characters. Maybe they wont be showing love scenes every two seconds or something but I doubt he'll keep them apart just because of this mess. Besides...it's bones...even if BB got together do we really expect to see awesome stuff life love scenes? Wink

IDK it could be awkward for them to go there... I just hope it's out of the news media ASAP.
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 am

treble21 wrote:so I should have stayed away from twitter, you guys are so right, people take minimal information and just run with it. So David had an affair and admits it, apparently that automatically makes the story about RU true too? there are aspects of that story that are sketchy at best. First off RU never confirmed this story. ever. it was a "source" who said it was DB ( and I maintain that source knew the details of the affair with TW and after seeing the pic of DB and RU assumed it was DB) and apparently He texted her 50 times a day? ( really? cause Tiger was already texting her more than that, did she do nothing but text to her celebrity "boyfriends?") He texted her while his wife was in labor? Not so sure I believe that he's that much of a douchebag (plus didn't Jamie have an emergency C-section or am I getting confused?) and Gloria Allred has already confirmed that RU is not the woman in question.
People need to learn to use all of the knowledge out there to get a better picture of what's going on. He cheated, yes, but I really really don't think it was an ongoing affair with RU ( I'd maybe believe a one night stand)

Yeah twitter is like....a crazy town right now. loco stay away at all costs in the next few days. I'm glad the news of emily's new movie broke today. seems to have given people something else to talk about rather than him.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater on Wed May 05, 2010 4:58 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
tinkrella wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
-saved text messages
-any kind of ''video''
-BONES RATINGS DROP

EXACTLY puke

Dear Hollywierd Skanks:

Sincerely, Me.

IDK it could be awkward for them to go there... I just hope it's out of the news media ASAP.

was anyone expecting HH to put them together in the near future anyway? If you were, I wouldn't hold my breath...
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 am

^^LMAO-That's very true!!
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 am

I also don't get the RU connection. She is all up and arms now (so stories are saying) b/c DB's lawyer is saying she tried to black mail him. Really? lol when the hell did DB ever claim that? lol He never claimed anything when those rumors broke.

I never believed the affair with rachel simply because it sounded ridiculous. How one earth did have time to text her 50 times a day and fly to NYC all the time to see her? Not sure if jaime had a c-section. i don't remember anything giving any details about her birth but wasn't really paying attention either so maybe.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater on Wed May 05, 2010 5:03 am

tinkrella wrote:
treble21 wrote:so I should have stayed away from twitter, you guys are so right, people take minimal information and just run with it. So David had an affair and admits it, apparently that automatically makes the story about RU true too? there are aspects of that story that are sketchy at best. First off RU never confirmed this story. ever. it was a "source" who said it was DB ( and I maintain that source knew the details of the affair with TW and after seeing the pic of DB and RU assumed it was DB) and apparently He texted her 50 times a day? ( really? cause Tiger was already texting her more than that, did she do nothing but text to her celebrity "boyfriends?") He texted her while his wife was in labor? Not so sure I believe that he's that much of a douchebag (plus didn't Jamie have an emergency C-section or am I getting confused?) and Gloria Allred has already confirmed that RU is not the woman in question.

Yeah twitter is like....a crazy town right now. loco stay away at all costs in the next few days. I'm glad the news of emily's new movie broke today. seems to have given people something else to talk about rather than him.

RU and the woman currently allegedly blackmailing him right now have the same attorney (Gloria Allred). The story with RU is weird especially since if something did happen between them, I can't see Allred sitting on information like that when she could use it to smear his name in the press. If RU doesn't want to make a statement after being extremely vocal in the whole Tiger Woods affair, either DB paid her enough money to stay quiet or nothing happened, in my opinion.
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The latest. If you aren't allowed to post links then delete it please.

Is TMZ just making stuff up now? lol How can Jaime be okay with RU when it supposedly never happened at all? I also find it hard to believe everything is fine and dandy considering david has looked like a major depressed guy for the past six months.

I take back what I said earlier about this blowing over soon. If this RU stuff heats up and the other woman goes public with her story like it's rumored she will.....this could get way more ugly.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 am

tinkrella wrote:I also don't get the RU connection. She is all up and arms now (so stories are saying) b/c DB's lawyer is saying she tried to black mail him. Really? lol when the hell did DB ever claim that? lol He never claimed anything when those rumors broke.

I never believed the affair with rachel simply because it sounded ridiculous. How one earth did have time to text her 50 times a day and fly to NYC all the time to see her? Not sure if jaime had a c-section. i don't remember anything giving any details about her birth but wasn't really paying attention either so maybe.

I think she's more up in arms that they didn't outright say it wasn't her, and now all these "news" sources are claiming it is her. but yeah I never believed the stuff about RU either, and still don't to be honest.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater on Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 am

tinkrella wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Is TMZ just making stuff up now? lol How can Jaime be okay with RU when it supposedly never happened at all? I also find it hard to believe everything is fine and dandy considering david has looked like a major depressed guy for the past six months.

I take back what I said earlier about this blowing over soon. If this RU stuff heats up and the other woman goes public with her story like it's rumored she will.....this could get way more ugly.

Like I said earlier, with Gloria Allred involved, this is going to hanging around for a very long time and it is going to get A LOT worse before it gets better.
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 am

anteater wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

RU and the woman currently allegedly blackmailing him right now have the same attorney (Gloria Allred). The story with RU is weird especially since if something did happen between them, I can't see Allred sitting on information like that when she could use it to smear his name in the press. If RU doesn't want to make a statement after being extremely vocal in the whole Tiger Woods affair, either DB paid her enough money to stay quiet or nothing happened, in my opinion.

and Tiger paid that woman a LOT of money not to sell her story and given that DB is coming forward in order to NOT pay a woman off, I'm going with nothing happened.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 am

That's TMZ for you. I have a hard time believing Jaime would be ok with any of this.
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:13 am

anteater wrote:

Like I said earlier, with Gloria Allred involved, this is going to hanging around for a very long time and it is going to get A LOT worse before it gets better.

You're right. I bow down to your insightfulness (i think i just made that word up) bowdown

This is one more reason for DB to come back east for the summer. Philly will lick his wounds. Cheater or not he's still hot heybaby Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:15 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

That's TMZ for you. I have a hard time believing Jaime would be ok with any of this.

me either and you can tell by the way he's been all year that something deff wasn't okay in his life. They can put on a front for the camera's on the red carpet like the best of them...but that doesn't mean things are okay off camera.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 am

I think they worked out their issues before this all came out, DB says that he had given this woman money a couple of times before, so she has apparently asked for money prior to the end of April. I really do think that JB found out either late last year or very early this year.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 am

i do wonder when all this happened. Obviously awhile ago but not too long ago. his people article is set to come out this week. maybe it will explain some thing even though sigh....i kinda don't want to know. the more i learn the more i feel a bit icky about it all.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:32 am

Yeah, I always though RU blabbed a little too much about dating a married man who was married to a former blonde model with two small children and somebody in October put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5. And RU just let the story stand because she didn't want to let TW think she was blabbing about them and risk losing that relationship. It would have worked as a little leverage too on TW - jealousy wise. And whoever sold the story to Star had to add something to sensationalize it to make it worthwhile for the mag to buy it - hence the texting from the delivery room. Because, honestly, DB really isn't high profile enough for a cheating story to be worth a whole heck of a lot of money from any publication just on it's own. A month later somebody just got the math right and resold the story with the right name attached to it.

I'm not saying he never tapped RU, because she certainly gets around, but I'd be seriously surprised if it was last year. The profile was too freakishly close to TW and she would have been fooling around with two guys with the same profile at the exact same time. What are the odds of that? Add to that the timing with visable changes to him seems seriously off. Whatever happened here hit the fan earlier in the year, he was seriously thin as early as upfronts last year. More believable to me is that what set this off was the anouncement of Jamie's pregnancy. And some idiot who thought that he was going to leave his wife for her got a serious reality check. I don't buy anything was going on after that. And what the state of their marriage was before that only they know. Much more mundane, but more likely.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Wed May 05, 2010 5:32 am

true or not this sentence made me feel a lot better

We're told the "Bones" actor and his wife have no plans for divorce -- and today they even ran several errands together in L.A.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

you know what amuses me? that DB's lawyer says that this woman is basically upset because he told her they were exclusive and it turned out he was married, Has she never heard of google? my friends google their new boyfriends ( who are not celebrities) to check up on them, why wouldn't this woman? so unbelievable.

Last edited by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

I bet his PR is in full swing right now. We'll probably see tons of jaime/david pics coming up. The same way we saw a lot of brad/jenn pics right before the story of their divorce broke out. kind of sucks the way the hollywood/PR game is...but I suppose that's just the way it is. I'm not saying they will divorce of course....just that PR's job is to make him look good and the only way to do that at this point will be to prove he is a happily married family man despite his infidelity.

Last edited by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:38 am

treble21 wrote:you know what amuses me? that DB's lawyer says that this woman is basically upset because he told her they were exclusive and it turned out he was married, Has she never heard of google? my friends google their new boyfriends ( who are not celebrities) to check up on them, why wouldn't this woman? so unbelievable.

She probably had some grand delusion he was going to leave his wife for her or something equally as stupid. Rolling Eyes How can you be exclusive with a married man?? lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater on Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 am

Beliskner wrote:true or not this sentence made me feel a lot better

We're told the "Bones" actor and his wife have no plans for divorce -- and today they even ran several errands together in L.A.

In my opinion, she has known about this for a while, possibly since before the first story broke back in October. I'm not sure when everything started but I am certain that this is old news for her.
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 am

anteater wrote:
Beliskner wrote:true or not this sentence made me feel a lot better

In my opinion, she has known about this for a while, possibly since before the first story broke back in October. I'm not sure when everything started but I am certain that this is old news for her.

I'm sure she has to. Of course that doesn't mean it's been easy on her. He said it's caused issues in his statement. but, i deff don't think this is news to anyone accept the media and us.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top