David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by anteater on Wed May 05, 2010 5:44 am

tinkrella wrote:
anteater wrote:
Beliskner wrote:true or not this sentence made me feel a lot better

We're told the "Bones" actor and his wife have no plans for divorce -- and today they even ran several errands together in L.A.

In my opinion, she has known about this for a while, possibly since before the first story broke back in October. I'm not sure when everything started but I am certain that this is old news for her.

I'm sure she has to. Of course that doesn't mean it's been easy on her. He said it's caused issues in his statement. but, i deff don't think this is news to anyone accept the media and us.

I'm sure it hasn't been easy on her. After all, we have all been remarking how DB has looked like crap all season and I'm sure that was just an outward reflection of troubles at home. Personally, I hope she is making it rough on him. But it's none of my business.
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 am

[quote="treble21
I think they worked out their issues before this all came out, DB says that he had given this woman money a couple of times before, so she has apparently asked for money prior to the end of April. I really do think that JB found out either late last year or very early this year.[/quote]

I'm still going with earlier than that. And I buy that the marriage is stable at this point and all of this and anything else that may come out is old news to her. At this point she's probably more pissed at her than at him and isn't any more willing to pay her off than he is.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:52 am

anteater wrote:
tinkrella wrote:
anteater wrote:
Beliskner wrote:true or not this sentence made me feel a lot better

We're told the "Bones" actor and his wife have no plans for divorce -- and today they even ran several errands together in L.A.

In my opinion, she has known about this for a while, possibly since before the first story broke back in October. I'm not sure when everything started but I am certain that this is old news for her.

I'm sure she has to. Of course that doesn't mean it's been easy on her. He said it's caused issues in his statement. but, i deff don't think this is news to anyone accept the media and us.

I'm sure it hasn't been easy on her. After all, we have all been remarking how DB has looked like crap all season and I'm sure that was just an outward reflection of troubles at home. Personally, I hope she is making it rough on him. But it's none of my business.

If you think he looks like crap back as far as the season premiere - they filmed that the second week of July. And he didn't lose all that weight overnight. So if that was due to him being in the hot seat - that was earlier in the year.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 am

Jaime's mom just spoke to e news saying that divorce is not an option and they care too much about their children to do that so they are working it out. She said it's going to be hard and rough and they are in couseling but that jaime will support him through this black mail thing. She also says david "finally admitted it" before the media found out...and that it took a lot of guts to come out about it publicly.

So, things aren't really stable at this point but it's good that they can try to get through as a family.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK on Wed May 05, 2010 5:55 am

so... I haven't been on this forum that much the past months, but when I read about the supposed cheating of DB on his wife... well, it totally woke me up.

i know there have been rumours, but well... there are always SOME rumours about one thing or another and I don't believe too much of what I read....

personally, I think cheating on your significant other is the worst sort of betrayal. i can NOT understand how somebody can ever think it is forgiveable or acceptable. cheating on your pregnant wife is lower than low.

other than that, I think that we have no right to judge anybody. we're not privy to the all details (a good thing, too). IF DB cheated on his wife, it's a horrible, horrible betrayal of trust and he has to face the consequences.

I'm very, very sorry for the children. Every child deserves to have a stable home.... and their parents' fidelity (or lack thereof) being discussed so openly has to be hurtful... maybe not today, since they're still young, but they'll always know.

Whatever happened, wherever it happened.... the discussions sure don't make it better. let's leave them some privacy to come to terms with it.
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Wed May 05, 2010 6:39 am

Enlighten me, please. TMZ is that a reliable source? I mean the marriage being "stable"... DB said in the People interview that they are working on their marriage and working on repairing what has been damaged. That doesn't sound like being "stable" to me... Or was the interview done earlier and not released until yesterday? I haven't been in the loop.

And in all honesty, I might be the only one, but I feel a tiny bit stupid/foolish. I mean watching interviews with DB through the years he hasn't come across like someone who cheats on his wife for "no good reason" if you know what I mean. On "The Bonnie Hunt" show in 2008 he came across like a "good catholic", going to church and all that. I'm just baffled I guess. Shocked

Sounds good that they are trying to work/working on their marriage though, and not only for their childrens' sake I hope. I feel for the entire family! I think most of us Bones fans are supporting them, even though we might not like/understand how DB could do something like he did to someone he says he loves so dearly. No Am I right?
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes on Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 am

i so the newe this morning. I'm shocked. I knew there were rumours but i can't believe he cheated. Poor Jamie
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 am

I hope that DB can get back to where he used to be. If he needs to go to counseling...which it looks like he might be doing that...GREAT! I would like to see that chemistry between him and ED back on screen. This might be why the whole season has seemed off. Maybe HH and crew wrote it that way...maybe external factors have come into play. If so, I can see why this season has been weird.

Do I feel for the kids? Yeah...I do. I see what it has done to my kids. But, in all honesty...my kids are fine. His kids will be too. And I don't have the money floating about that he does.

I just want DB and Bones to be fine. B/c honestly....his cheating doesn't diminish him in my eyes. I ain't married to him!! I just lust after him!! LOL!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 6:55 am

Bonesicted wrote:Enlighten me, please. TMZ is that a reliable source? I mean the marriage being "stable"... DB said in the People interview that they are working on their marriage and working on repairing what has been damaged. That doesn't sound like being "stable" to me... Or was the interview done earlier and not released until yesterday? I haven't been in the loop.

And in all honesty, I might be the only one, but I feel a tiny bit stupid/foolish. I mean watching interviews with DB through the years he hasn't come across like someone who cheats on his wife for "no good reason" if you know what I mean. On "The Bonnie Hunt" show in 2008 he came across like a "good catholic", going to church and all that. I'm just baffled I guess. Shocked

Sounds good that they are trying to work/working on their marriage though, and not only for their childrens' sake I hope. I feel for the entire family! I think most of us Bones fans are supporting them, even though we might not like/understand how DB could do something like he did to someone he says he loves so dearly. No Am I right?

Yeah I mean I don't get it at all.....but who am I to you know? i personally wont stop watching bones or hate him because of it. I hope the best for his family and hope something good can come out of this eventually his kids are innocent in all of this and deserve the best.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 on Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 am

I see not only on this site ,but on all others that a lot of women are crazy over DB. They lust after him,want to sleep with him,etc,etc,etc. If I can recall,this has been happening since he first came on the scene in Buffy. I really think all this adoration went to his head. Lets face it this guy is serial CHEATER. He cheated on his first wife also with SMG. God only knows how many more women were sexually involved with him. From some reports,he was having sex with women in his trailer on the Fox lot. I have to say that I was one of the women who was absolutely in love with DB. NOT ANYMORE. Effing low life.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 am

the beaver1965 wrote:I see not only on this site ,but on all others that a lot of women are crazy over DB. They lust after him,want to sleep with him,etc,etc,etc. If I can recall,this has been happening since he first came on the scene in Buffy. I really think all this adoration went to his head. Lets face it this guy is serial CHEATER. He cheated on his first wife also with SMG. God only knows how many more women were sexually involved with him. From some reports,he was having sex with women in his trailer on the Fox lot. I have to say that I was one of the women who was absolutely in love with DB. NOT ANYMORE. Effing low life.

Well we don't know he cheated on his first wife. that was all rumors and never confirmed.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan on Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 am

Wow. You couldn't PAY me to be famous. Really.

Imagine having to actually be HUMAN... and being human to necessarily make mistakes and MESS UP... and then having the ENTIRE WORLD know you messed up... and think they have some inexplicable right to JUDGE you for it... all because they see your face on their tv? (And who knows, maybe it makes those people feel good to trash others for some reason, unless they are perfect themselves... oh wait... if they were perfect they wouldn't be trashing others in the first place, I forgot!...)

My 2 cents- "Sad situation, but we don't know the facts and don't live their lives, let's hope for the best for them whatever the circumstances."
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Wed May 05, 2010 8:06 am

gordongordonfan wrote:
My 2 cents- "Sad situation, but we don't know the facts and don't live their lives, let's hope for the best for them whatever the circumstances."
Amen, sister! cheers
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine on Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Wow. You couldn't PAY me to be famous. Really.

Imagine having to actually be HUMAN... and being human to necessarily make mistakes and MESS UP... and then having the ENTIRE WORLD know you messed up... and think they have some inexplicable right to JUDGE you for it... all because they see your face on their tv? (And who knows, maybe it makes those people feel good to trash others for some reason, unless they are perfect themselves... oh wait... if they were perfect they wouldn't be trashing others in the first place, I forgot!...)

Completely ditto.... I would say most people on this site, including myself, don't have a clue about DB's "real life. We see a character that we like and a man that is attractive and think, yeah, we like him. We can all sit here and speculate who, when, why, how much, but what it really comes down to is just what you said - it's not our freakin business. We only know what we read and hear, and believe me in the past 2 days I have read it all.
Does any of it make me dislike the show, the character of Seeley Booth, no..........
If I did that, then I should have my head examined for not being able to tell the difference between TV and real life.
It's him, his wife, and their families business how they choose to handle his indescretions. And yes, you couldn't pay me enough either to be famous.
I don't live in a glass house and a pebble or two a few times could have cracked a window or two here. I can't judge another person's behavior,especially someone that I, and probably most of us don't even know.
I do give him kudos for coming out in the press, for whatever reason, because then it gives the "princess lawyer of homewreckers", Gloria Allred, and her "secret client" no power.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan on Wed May 05, 2010 8:45 am

Yeah, it seems most of the people on here "get it" and can just discuss things without the inflammatory crap... but there are a few (and lots more elsewhere) that are absolutely trashing DB to the point of actual "name calling" ???? LOL Unreal.
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB on Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 am

I completely agree.
I hope that his family are able to get through it, and get an outcome that is ok with all of them.

I don't think this is new news to JB. I think she probably has known for quite a while. I think the stress of it all was really showing in his appearance in the past season. It is a really crap situation to go through. No one is perfect.
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine on Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Yeah, it seems most of the people on here "get it" and can just discuss things without the inflammatory crap... but there are a few (and lots more elsewhere) that are absolutely trashing DB to the point of actual "name calling" ???? LOL Unreal.

Yes, and someone on another site called his wife a bitch.... They said that's probably why he's acted this way. Please people, do you really think that person knew Jamie???? Stuff just gets waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of hand....

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by sera on Wed May 05, 2010 9:40 am

Oh dear, this will never blow over.

I mean, they're still harping on about Matthew Broderick and his supposed unfaithfulness to SJP, and that rumour has had no legs to stand on for years, yet tabloids still have to throw in that rumour in the most unrelated of articles to remind everyone of something that has had no source for evidence other than one article in a trashy magazine. The fact that David has admitted this; it will never be forgotten. Every article we ever see with a photo of David and Jaime will mention this. Argh. Actors have a responsibility to their work and they really need to keep their records clean for the sake of those who work with them. I'm just really worried that Bones ratings will suffer in the long run, because fans can be fickle when something like this happens and start spouting "I knew it all along", "Wasn't it obvious?", "I knew he looked unhappy...". Ugh. I really hope no one David works with is dragged into this mess too. It just puts a dampener on everything.
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 9:42 am

I see you're still using our brain, and of course I totally agree.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 10:21 am

I think this site has been pretty tame compared to some others. this is the only one I still come to because the others have been completely ridiculous.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 11:31 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Yeah, it seems most of the people on here "get it" and can just discuss things without the inflammatory crap... but there are a few (and lots more elsewhere) that are absolutely trashing DB to the point of actual "name calling" ???? LOL Unreal.

Yes! Thank you to everyone who is reacting in a sane way! Name calling isn`t going to get anywhere and I`m glad everyone on this board is above that!Just another reason why I love all of you!
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones on Wed May 05, 2010 12:29 pm

For me, his personal life and what he does or doesn't do, is none of my business. Same goes for Tiger Woods, Jesse James and the rest of them. It in no way affects the respect I have for David as an actor nor my enjoyment of the projects he's done or will do. Like the saying goes, "he without sin should cast the first stone'.
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

i just think the media is insane and out of control. it's a damn shame when "breaking news" pops up on the CNN scroll about celebs cheating. There are a million other things going on in american and in the world and this is what clogs up the news stations?

Rest assured though....some other celeb will do something even more stupid and it will bump him right off the map. That is one thing about hollyweird you can always count on.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 12:47 pm

moonlightbones wrote:For me, his personal life and what he does or doesn't do, is none of my business. Same goes for Tiger Woods, Jesse James and the rest of them. It in no way affects the respect I have for David as an actor nor my enjoyment of the projects he's done or will do. Like the saying goes, "he without sin should cast the first stone'.

I agree. unless his personal life is interfering with his work, it has no impact. It was the same thing with president clinton.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider on Wed May 05, 2010 1:19 pm

moonlightbones wrote:For me, his personal life and what he does or doesn't do, is none of my business. Same goes for Tiger Woods, Jesse James and the rest of them. It in no way affects the respect I have for David as an actor nor my enjoyment of the projects he's done or will do. Like the saying goes, "he without sin should cast the first stone'.

Exactly! Bravo! cheers
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down