David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 10:50 am

I seriously wonder if Hollywood has a bureau where woman can apply to sleep with married man and then blackmail them into giving money. This is like the 4th affair this year and we're not even halfway...
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:52 am

Beliskner wrote:I seriously wonder if Hollywood has a bureau where woman can apply to sleep with married man and then blackmail them into giving money. This is like the 4th affair this year and we're not even halfway...

If so can I apply for the job?
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:56 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:

Look...men...no matter their status...and women too obviously....can cheat. I think that there are some men....like Tiger and DD who do have actual sex addictions. I don't think DB does.

Jenn

I know who Tiger is but who is DD?
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:59 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
jjrobinson73 wrote:

Look...men...no matter their status...and women too obviously....can cheat. I think that there are some men....like Tiger and DD who do have actual sex addictions. I don't think DB does.

Jenn

I know who Tiger is but who is DD?

I'm guessing here but David Duchovny?
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SwaggerHeart on Tue May 04, 2010 11:00 am

Okay i might be a wee bit selfish to start worrying about bb chemistry (im a worry wort, and atm in time abit of a selfish one)

Like sure it likley it will be fine and stuff but i cant supress this nag in my paraniode (call me hodgins) little brain that worrys certain people may struggle to... i dont know the right word but y'know 'like him still'
ducky <the ducks just here because i like it right now, and he supresses the tension thats in my room right now (its very awkward and its only me in here)

Anyway love again to his family and im sure im worrying for nothing but i worry anyhow Embarassed
I am sort of disgusted with myself for caring about this,

SwaggerHeart
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Say What You Want : 2010!! But what is this decade called. we had the 20's 30's ... 0's but what is it now? ... teens?
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am

SwaggerHeart wrote:Okay i might be a wee bit selfish to start worrying about bb chemistry (im a worry wort, and atm in time abit of a selfish one)

Like sure it likley it will be fine and stuff but i cant supress this nag in my paraniode (call me hodgins) little brain that worrys certain people may struggle to... i dont know the right word but y'know 'like him still'
ducky <the ducks just here because i like it right now, and he supresses the tension thats in my room right now (its very awkward and its only me in here)

Anyway love again to his family and im sure im worrying for nothing but i worry anyhow Embarassed
I am sort of disgusted with myself for caring about this,

I wouldn't worry about it, it'll all be forgotten in a few months like with every other celebrity cheater. by the time Bones comes back after summer hiatus it'll be like it never happened.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 am

I agree...and this is the first he is coming out with it publicly. I am sure people who need to know have known for a while now. I am sure HH, SN, ED, et al know about it. As close as ED and DB are, I am sure there has been talk between the two mostly due to the rumours floating about.

And yes, DD is David Duchovny.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:26 am

I am never ever ever marrying an actor. That just can't seem to keep it in their pants! Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 am

Oh hun.....it's not JUST actors that have a problem keeping it in their pants!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl on Tue May 04, 2010 11:41 am

I should probably stay out of this one, but not all men are like that. Many are, and that's too bad for them. Admitting a mistake takes balls, and truly making ammends takes soul. I wish this guy good luck. He's going to need it...
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Oh hun.....it's not JUST actors that have a problem keeping it in their pants!!!

Jenn

yep it only seems like it because you end up hearing all about it when it's actors, not when it's the manager at your local bank, or the guy you bumped into on the bus etc.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:44 am

Nightowl wrote:I should probably stay out of this one, but not all men are like that. Many are, and that's too bad for them. Admitting a mistake takes balls, and truly making ammends takes soul. I wish this guy good luck. He's going to need it...

Ah the male perspective, not all men are like that, this is true, and I agree that admitting the mistake ( especially in a public forum) takes balls, I hope he is able to make amends to his wife for it, I'm not so sure if it were me, I'd be willing to let him. ( well maybe if it was literally DB I'd think about it Wink)
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl on Tue May 04, 2010 11:52 am

treble21 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:I should probably stay out of this one, but not all men are like that. Many are, and that's too bad for them. Admitting a mistake takes balls, and truly making ammends takes soul. I wish this guy good luck. He's going to need it...

Ah the male perspective, not all men are like that, this is true, and I agree that admitting the mistake ( especially in a public forum) takes balls, I hope he is able to make amends to his wife for it, I'm not so sure if it were me, I'd be willing to let him. ( well maybe if it was literally DB I'd think about it Wink)
I don't know how any woman stays with and forgives a cheater. The trust would be gone forever. Anyway, I'm going to bed now. To my wife. It's good for people to vent, but don't bash all men. Just the bad ones. It's all I ask. The embarassment of comitting such an act as a public persona, I don't know how they think they could get away with it. His poor wife and kids. That is all. Sleep
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones on Tue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Females cheat too, so let's not get to mean with the entire male population.

If we disliked every TV or movie star that cheated on their spouse we wouldn't have very much to watch. And if every star that had an affair then had issues with chemistry with their co-star then what we did have to watch would all suck.

I'm disappointed at what he did, but that does not change my feelings towards him as an actor or how I view Bones.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family as they go through this difficult time. I've known people both male and female who have cheated and some of the marriages have survived and some haven't....only time will tell.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 12:14 pm

I will firmly state and stand behind the fact not all men cheat. And, I put in a previous post women cheat too. So, please do not think I am man bashing. B/c I have to admit, I LOOOOVVVEE men! LOL!! I know there are plenty of good men out there. It just happens that this thread deals with DB and HIS cheating. So, it is going to be a lot of talk about men and cheating.

As to Nightowl: I don't know why women stay with a man who cheats. And...I will flip that around, I don't know why a man would stay with a woman that cheats. If your gonna cheat, and your married...divorce your spouse before you break their hearts.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki on Tue May 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Women cheat, men cheat, and the divorce rate is a around 40% with a projection of 50% for the future....Remind me again why people look at me weirdly when I say I don't believe in love or marriage?

Yeah, I'm the weird one... Rolling Eyes

Best to the family. I'm quite saddened he felt the need to air this so publicly to avoid blackmail. Regardless of my cynicism, that's just plain wrong.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones on Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Yes it is sad that he had to take it public to avoid blackmail...a little part of me wishes he would name names so we could be all hateful towards the guilty woman who knowingly slept with a married man and threatened to destroy him for money.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Ok, that David is married and still cheated is bad, but any woman that sleeps with a man that is married or in a relationship is equally as bad in my opinion. On top of that she tried the blackmail way, obviously because he choose for his wife over her.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan on Tue May 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Wow... I wasn't on the computer tonight till now so this all came as a surpirse to me! I really didn't believe the rumors before...

That being said though, it is a sad fact that many many people cheat (and many do even worse things... I know, I work with many of them. ) I do think that culture and societal pressure play a part too in things like this (like Hollywood and how it is VERY rare to find a truly happy, long lasting marriage there... look at all the temptation, pressure and lifestyle choices going on there...) I mean, cheating happens everywhere, (and to a high % unfortunately, but I would bet $ that it's a significantly higher % in hollywood...) Not saying that as any type of "excuse" AT ALL, just that things don't happen "in a vacuum". Can't imagine the lifestyle of Hollywood and the toll it would take on people.

Even though I didn't believe the rumors, it doesn't exactly come out of left field, when you look at everything in context. (wearing the ring so much now, the move, the fatigue and stress evident on his face)

Ultimately, I still love DB as the character Booth and as an actor overall. And going on what we see of actors in interviews and so on, he presents himself as a funny, witty and charming guy and I don't think that's changed in my perception of him. Do I hate to hear that anyone has cheated on a spouse? Of course, but I don't feel it should in any way make people "turn" on DB. He's a person, he makes mistakes. There are lots of things in his marriage and his life that we know nothing about. (and really don't have any right to.) In the so called "good old days" things like this would never have been so public but they still were happening... And as far as people saying they would "never" do this or that... One thing I've learned in life (and it's a hard lesson) is to never say never. Until you've walked in someones shoes it's impossible to know the whole story and just WHAT you would do. Just my 2 cents! I hope it all blows over soon no matter how the people involved decide to handle it.
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy on Tue May 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Oddly enough I'm a little relieved at this news. I didn't believe the rumors back last year. But I'm like others that have been wondering about the fact that he never smiles in public anymore unless it's a publicity shot. That's stress, plain and simple.

I believe that David is a family man. I believe he wants to be a good man. Some couples can make it through something like this and some can't. I'll pray they both have the strength to deal with this honestly, whether they stay together or go their separate ways. I'll be rooting for love to prevail.
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 2:36 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:

Even though I didn't believe the rumors, it doesn't exactly come out of left field, when you look at everything in context. (wearing the ring so much now, the move, the fatigue and stress evident on his face)

This

I believe all that was discussed and we we're all speculating / wondering how /why

ah well I'm over the inital shock and I'll have another mini one when this news will hit the showbizzz news here.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes on Tue May 04, 2010 6:36 pm

woah.

Although I ignored the rumours when they first came out, I'm still disappointed that they were partially true Surprised, no, but disappointed nonetheless.

Fingers crossed DB and Jamie can be one of the couples who can work things through.

Fingers also crossed that no dumbass "journalists" start bringing ED into the argument.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 pm

sparklyshoes wrote:
Fingers also crossed that no dumbass "journalists" start bringing ED into the argument.

I don't think ED is blackmailing him, cos that would be weird loco hehe
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bk201 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:16 pm

surely ED has nothing to do with it. she's not evil enough.

it's a shame this has happened. hope it goes all well.

bk201

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth on Tue May 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Just goes to show what a good actor he is , I was convenced he was such a family man he would never jeopordize it for sex on the side. I'm sure he has women all over him, like fire in the ice, puck bunnies and player under pressure, b.bunnies. Some pepole, not just men, can seperate sex from emotion. I am actually glad to hear he isn't perfect. I had turned him into a hero no other man could live up to. I hope it does not reflect on the show, I bet his dad is disappointed in him too.
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next