David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by tinkrella on Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 am

DB's flyers are headed to the stanley cup! At least that's some good news for him!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaFriend on Tue May 25, 2010 10:35 pm

What people do to get themselves into messes says much about them. What people do to get themselves out of messes also says much about them.

AmandaFriend
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan on Wed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

AmandaFriend... that's a wonderful quote... so true!
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Sat May 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Beliskner wrote:Ronan Keating (for all those in Europe) is next inline to admit cheating on his spouse, like I said 2010 Year of celebs admitting they cheated.

Hope DB and Jaime can work things out, if that is what they want who are we (you, me, press, anyone) to mess with that. They have my blessing and if they are still together in 10years at least they can say ''look we made it through all the bumps in the road''
To add to the list: one of the Swedish princesses was cheated on by her fiancÚ (who was heading towards becoming royalty instead of a "normal" Swede). She broke off the engagement though. So it's not only in Hollywood they cheat, the royalties aren't "safe" either. Rolling Eyes
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Sun May 30, 2010 2:23 am

The royals are probably even worse than celebs and the media over there is way worse on them than it is on celebs here.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:25 pm

People shouldn't get too involved in a famous person's personal life, or say things like "I'll no longer support them as an actor/singer/athlete/ etc. because of their cheating." To me, it's between David and his wife. The truth is, we can't know what's really going on in their marriage or what's happened.
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:People shouldn't get too involved in a famous person's personal life, or say things like "I'll no longer support them as an actor/singer/athlete/ etc. because of their cheating." To me, it's between David and his wife. The truth is, we can't know what's really going on in their marriage or what's happened.

I don't think people can help but to form opinions. Celebrities, etc put themselves out there for the world to see. Many of them make an effort to get close to their fans in an effort to make themselves more "human". When something like this happens people are going to react. I don't think there is anything wrong with a person saying they will no longer support a celebrity because of cheating, drug abuse, etc. Just my 2 cents. Smile
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:People shouldn't get too involved in a famous person's personal life, or say things like "I'll no longer support them as an actor/singer/athlete/ etc. because of their cheating." To me, it's between David and his wife. The truth is, we can't know what's really going on in their marriage or what's happened.
ITA there is way too much attention given too the gossip rags headlines nowadays by people and the media. IMO. I miss real news, making the news. AND ita, it is between David and Jaime to figure out and deal with by themselves, it is their marriage and I wish them all the best Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveU2 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Typical man. whatever.

LoveU2

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm

LoveU2 wrote:Typical man. whatever.
right we should just abolish all of them

thanks for the long-winded explanation......you just made my day......I haven't laughed that hard this early in the morning for a very long time bowdown

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm

O... M... G... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mole rat pic in your sig. Before I even read the words I was like "Whoa!! That looks like a little ****" LOL I needed a good laugh!
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 am

gordongordonfan wrote:O... M... G... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mole rat pic in your sig. Before I even read the words I was like "Whoa!! That looks like a little ****" LOL I needed a good laugh!
it's cute isn't it? Wink

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top