David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by HermioneGirl101 on Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Something I thought of this morning: IF DB and his wife can't work this out and they do divorce, I at least hope that he'll have partial custody of his children. Otherwise, I can imagine that Booth would seem very angsty in very non-angsty scenes.
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue May 04, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't think David told Jaime about this just last week, basing on the fact people here and on other boards starting noticing things like sudden wedding rings appearing and that david looked fatigued.

comming clean in the press same week /day as telling your wife seems a little too harsh

what I found odd was last weeks US Weekly Event, they looked like the perfect couple Sad
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Beliskner wrote:what I found odd was last weeks US Weekly Event, they looked like the perfect couple Sad

DB started looking very gaunt back in May of 2009 when he showed up at the upfronts in New York and still didn't look good in early July when they went back to filming. He didn't really start to look better until after the first of the year right about the time the wedding ring started to make an appearance. I don't think this has been without some very painful consequence for him outside of the public eye. Shame this had to come back up now since it really is old news and they appeared to be getting past it, but I suspect Ms. Bimbo got a look at the new house they recently bought and figured she could score a bigger pay day. I'd like to seem him press charges but if she slinks back into the woodwork that she came out of, they probably will let it drop. Cheating is bad, but blackmail deserves some jail time.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl on Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:I hope ppl leave HH alone. This has nothing to do with Bones at all. This has nothing to do with DB as an actor. This does have to do with DB as a husband and a man. Who, btw...I still think is sexy as hell.

Jenn
Agree Very Happy

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones on Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 pm

a_rangergrl2 wrote:

Shame this had to come back up now since it really is old news and they appeared to be getting past it, but I suspect Ms. Bimbo got a look at the new house they recently bought and figured she could score a bigger pay day. I'd like to seem him press charges but if she slinks back into the woodwork that she came out of, they probably will let it drop. Cheating is bad, but blackmail deserves some jail time.

Oh..and what about the woman lawyer Allred tidbit....WTH? Isn't blackmail illegal and shouldn't she be disbarred for participating in a blackmail scheme? Because I sure as heck can't think of a single legal reason for this mistress to retain a lawyer to get money out of him for a 2 or 3 time hookup.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh on Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm not that surprised with all of this. But I do find it sad that he has to go public with something that I think must be going on for a while and he and his wife were working trough because some woman decises she wants a paycheck.

I hope for them and ofcourse their children that they can work this trough. Because I know that if it was my boyfriend or husband cheating on my he would be sleeping under a bridge that night.
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Yeah I highly doubt this JUST happened. it's probably been going on for awhile since DB has looked pretty bad as of late. Even his interviews changed. It makes sense. It also explains the sudden wedding ring (although that could have also been to fight the rumors of that rachel girl)

I do feel for him. I mean NOT because he cheated on his wife....b/c IMO he dug his own grave on that one....but because of his children and wife. Jaden is old enough to hear things. He goes to school and all.

So...he not only cheated...but had a relationship with this woman? Yikes. I agree it will be forgotten about eventually....but kinda puts a damper on the bones final episodes.

They did look cute and happy at that event but then again...it's an event. you kind of have to or rumors would start. It's nice they are trying to work it out....but it deff does explain why he's been so off. The house makes more sense now too.

I am really not surprised because...i've heard some things about him before that didn't bode well for his marriage but...for him to admit it really makes me sad. at least before i could have said they were fake rumors lol

He is only human though...so I wont let it ruin bones for me or anything like that.

I am glad ED hasn't been drug into it. Obviously no one in their right mind would believe she is a black mailer lol Not if they've ever talked to emily anyway, but you know how hollywood is. I'm surprised they haven't been all over the fact that ED/DB are so close and blah blah. I'm glad she gets to stay out of it because I adore her.

I also do bet that david told people way before this. He would almost have to if he felt he was being black mailed for damage control.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:31 pm

tinkrella wrote:I am glad ED hasn't been drug into it. Not if they've ever talked to emily anyway, but you know how hollywood is. I'm surprised they haven't been all over the fact that ED/DB are so close and blah blah. I'm glad she gets to stay out of it because I adore her.

I really think its a mistake for fans to think they "know" what an actor or actress would or wouldn't do. Odds are people actually in their life don't always know that.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Tue May 04, 2010 10:51 pm

tinkrella wrote:Yeah I highly doubt this JUST happened. it's probably been going on for awhile since DB has looked pretty bad as of late. Even his interviews changed.
What I noticed a few month ago was his changed demeanor during interviews with Emily: no more flirting and kidding around like trying to make her blush by hugging, kissing and so on.
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Don't they start filiming again inJune/July time frame? I think by then this will have settled down. He is starting to look better. I also kinda wonder if he and Jamie haven't seperated already. They still have their other house. I know it is for sale, but they don't see to be pushing it.

Also, as far as Allred and the "other woman" I bet there is some legal definition (like diminished capacity) or some BS they are claiming. Allred is nothing but a bottom feeder...and obviously has been making money of late doing this for the "other woman." It is sickening. Just. Sickening.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis on Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm

I thought it was a rumor until the mention of People. I have to say I am shocked and disappointed. I did notice the wedding band in pics recently. I am a firm believer in marriage and really hope that he and Jaime are working it out and will be married for a long, long time. Unfortunately, in Hollywood, nothing ever stays private and often gets blown way out of proporation and lets not forget the money-hungry people out to make a profit and grab their 5 seconds of fame. It is a shame that so much of our society puts actors and actresses up on a pedestal and lie wait to knock them off off of that pedestal when trouble, problems arise. As a human race we are not perfect and all of us could find ourselves in a situation that could be detrimental to our relationships with our spouses, family. While we are all entitled to an opinion, lets not forget how easily we could find ourselves in a similar situation.

I still am and will always be a big fan of David's and wish him and his family the best.
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine on Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 pm

crzy4bones wrote:
a_rangergrl2 wrote:

Shame this had to come back up now since it really is old news and they appeared to be getting past it, but I suspect Ms. Bimbo got a look at the new house they recently bought and figured she could score a bigger pay day. I'd like to seem him press charges but if she slinks back into the woodwork that she came out of, they probably will let it drop. Cheating is bad, but blackmail deserves some jail time.

Oh..and what about the woman lawyer Allred tidbit....WTH? Isn't blackmail illegal and shouldn't she be disbarred for participating in a blackmail scheme? Because I sure as heck can't think of a single legal reason for this mistress to retain a lawyer to get money out of him for a 2 or 3 time hookup.

I sooooo agree. DB is just a man and human and flawed like all of the rest of us, but..................blackmail. That isn't a character flaw, it's illegal. Sleeping with a married person and extorting money to keep your mouth shut shouldn't allow the law to be put aside.
I also agree that this probably started a long time ago and now it's coming out in the press just to alleviate this blackmail. I was surprised last year when it came out that no press releases were made by his publicist.
And Gloria Allred should be sooooo freakin ashamed of herself. She has become the female pimp to these cheatin blackmailers.
Hopefully his family can come through this and become stronger.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 12:02 am

I definitely agree with those that said that this isn't news to his wife, I have a feeling that she's known for quite awhile (a few months at least) , judging by the reappearance of the wedding ring, the plans to move to a gated community, DB's physical appearance etc. As for speculation that they are seperated, I don't know if I buy that being that they were out for dinner together last week, and at the US weekly event the week before that.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 am

Yeah the seperation thing is just speculation on MY part. Mainly just thinking aloud b/c someone said something and it just got me to thinking.

After reading all the post's on this sight, etc...my view of DB has not changed. I still think he is a great actor. I think he is a great father too. And, ok...like I said, I think he is still hot. And, hopefully he can work this out with himself...however he needs to...and we can get the quirky, funny, fun loving David back before all this shyte hit the fan. B/c....honestly...like someone else said...even in interviews with ED..he has been reserved. And, I miss seeing that.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey on Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 am

I think there is more to come on this story:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

'Source' says all the action was on the Bones set. Bones is going to get dragged into this.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by leilocas on Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 am

otismotis wrote:I thought it was a rumor until the mention of People. I have to say I am shocked and disappointed. I did notice the wedding band in pics recently. I am a firm believer in marriage and really hope that he and Jaime are working it out and will be married for a long, long time. Unfortunately, in Hollywood, nothing ever stays private and often gets blown way out of proporation and lets not forget the money-hungry people out to make a profit and grab their 5 seconds of fame. It is a shame that so much of our society puts actors and actresses up on a pedestal and lie wait to knock them off off of that pedestal when trouble, problems arise. As a human race we are not perfect and all of us could find ourselves in a situation that could be detrimental to our relationships with our spouses, family. While we are all entitled to an opinion, lets not forget how easily we could find ourselves in a similar situation.

I still am and will always be a big fan of David's and wish him and his family the best.

The same here!!

I just want to avoid all the people magasine... because my image of him is dirty now... But it doesnt mean that he is a bad person... or he doesnt love his family... He is human...

But... If I was his wife... I would gave a time appart...

And its always the money... A GREEN PAPER
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Wed May 05, 2010 1:39 am

HeyHey wrote:'Source' says all the action was on the Bones set.
*sarcastic* Just excellent. Now some people could think that it was Emily. Yuck. If she is also going to get dragged into this, that won't be pretty.
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 1:46 am

mereva wrote:
*sarcastic* Just excellent. Now some people could think that it was Emily. Yuck. If she is also going to get dragged into this, that won't be pretty.

The actual story says it is definitely not Emily.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 1:46 am

mereva wrote:

Luckily, that article set it straight-that it was not Emily. I took it to mean that he had the affair in his trailer on the set. Not that he was sleeping with a cast member.
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Wed May 05, 2010 1:53 am

Sure thing it's not Emily and sure it was just his trailer. And yes, that article set it straight.
But don't you know how rumors work? Someone heard something, misinterpreted it and told another one who bought it as a 'truth'. And here we go.
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 am

Good way to get ppl to stop speculating on the SF.

And I agree with Mereva. All it takes is one person to misread that and next thing you know, ED and DB were bumping uglies on the set in his trailer. Sad. Sad. We all know they weren't. Besides...ED seems to have a lot of respect for her fellow actors and the sanctity of marriage.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 am

It's all already been said but, shocked and disappointed. My heart goes out to Jamie. If this happened to me personally I think I'd want a divorce, but you never know they could get past this and be happy for a long time so good luck to them.

I hope Bones doesn't get dragged into this too much, but inevitably HH will have some nosy people on Twitter buggin him.

I do feel for David (a tiny bit) because this has come at a bad time. Since Tiger Woods, there seems to have been a constant stream of cheating men coming clean both in America and here in the UK. Unfortunately he'll just be tarnished with the same brush as the likes of Tiger Woods, Ashley Cole, Jesse James etc.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey on Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 am

treble21 wrote:
mereva wrote:

The actual story says it is definitely not Emily.

Sorry, I should have put that in my post, to make it clear. I was in a rush. Embarassed

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

"But don't think this other woman is Bones costar Emily Deschanel. She doesn't need money, sillies!"

At least he added that little blurb in at the end!! I'm sorry i know we can't pretend to know what emily would or wouldn't do....but I don't see her black mailing her co-star for six figures. lol So at least he made the clear.

it still sucks that bones is now drug into it....with the mention of the trailer it makes it seem like it was someone on set (even though it probably wasn't) that is exactly how rumors begin. Crying or Very sad

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

Ugh. This is why I hate Hollywierd and all the ratarazzi's.
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top