David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 am

p.s. I've already read several "tweets" from people blaming this entire thing on emily. loco seriously, i'm trying to remain calm and not bring out my inner fan girl....but I'll defend emily to the grave lol Very Happy 2Tup

This whole thing does suck....for everyone involved. I do feel for his family (not for him) but his kids and wife especially. This has most likely been going on awhile....but now that it's out it's even worse on jaime and stuff. If it starts to involve bones and his cast members it'll be even worse.

I kinda feel like this came at a better time. (if their is such a thing) two more weeks and bones is off the air for the summer. They are already done filming. This will all be water under the bridge by the time the shows starts again. (I'm assuming) DB can take the summer to stay out of the public eye and work on things or whatever.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by leilocas on Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ugh. This is why I hate Hollywierd and all the ratarazzi's.

AMEN TO THAT!
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:29 am

Oh dear the Daily Mail raised the same point that I did...(Daily Mail is a British right-wing trash newspaper)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"He joins England footballers John Terry and Ashley Cole, Take That singer Mark Owen, golfer Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James, who have all been involved in alleged cheating scandals."

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 am

tinkrella wrote:p.s. I've already read several "tweets" from people blaming this entire thing on emily. loco
That's exactly what I was talking about: rumors and blames out of nowhere, without any reason. Those can make one look dirty and it's so difficult to get clean after that.
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:59 am

I for one am now glad of the summer hiatus being right around the corner. I wonder if this was what they meant when they said the cast would be going in seperate ways? LOL!!

I know, this really isn't that funny. But, since I am not involved in this scandal...except for a purely gossiping sort of way.....I can crack jokes.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 3:08 am

apparently Gloria Allred is saying that the "mistress" in question is not Rachel Uchitel.
Don't know how reliable this is, but since I never thought he had an ongoing affair with her , I believe it.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 3:11 am

yeah i never bought the rachel stuff but i did buy he was cheating on his wife. if that makes any sense. the rachel stuff just seemed way too out there. perhaps that was just a smoke screen for what was really going on.

I think this hiatus will do good for the whole cast. if this does blow up even more they can all do whatever they want and get away from it all for awhile.

DB's best bet is to go back east with his family and ride this out... out of the public eye. I am being selfish purely because I wouldn't mind him hanging around Villanova for the summer. Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 on Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 am

I've just had a horrible thought...We buy DVDs/episodes on iTunes. A percentage of that money goes to David...and a percentage of that has gone to some s**g :S

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Wed May 05, 2010 3:46 am

I'm really really really glad David isn't some big movie star or married to one, because I have a feeling that after friday this will be over soon, concerning a lot of media attention. I really don't need to hear details like Tiger Woods affair. puke and hope for the sake of his kids they keep this private.

I can understand the US is kinda done with husbands cheating on their wives.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 am

Go Jamie! Now if David would just Ms Bimbo with a criminal extortion charge.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 3:57 am

Supposedly someone famous is supposed to come out as being gay on may 5th. perhaps whatever that is will be so huge this DB stuff will seen trivial.

I have to be honest, DB is not anywhere near A-List material. Aside from the bones fans and the niche fan base he has....I doubt anyone will even bat an eye lash. It's not like it's Patrick Dempsey (abc would have a shit fit by the way) or Tom Cruise. This article will run in people this week....and that will be the end of it unless more stuff comes out. A piece in the inquirer is coming out...which is why he made the announcement. Unless that story has some crazy things in it I bet this will all blow over. For the fans anyway. I don't see it blowing over for his marriage any time soon.

Last edited by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 4:01 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

haha what doesn't Utah have a law about? lol I don't think it matters what state you are from....i think it matters what state you were married in. California has a pretty crazy divorce law. If you can prove you helped your spouse make their career (like celebs who have been together for 20 years) you are entitled to HALF of all their earnings while you have been married. So....imagine if they do get divorced....half of all of his bones money would go to her. Not too shabby is you ask me Razz Smile I'm partially kidding of course. I don't want people yelling at me for being pro-divorce.

Though you would assume since this is his second marriage he had the common sense to get a pre-nup. Then again....I would have assumed he'd have the common sense not TO GET CAUGHT cheating... Razz cheers I'm just full of jokes today. I'm sorry, it's my way of coping. lol

Last edited by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 am

tinkrella wrote:Supposedly someone famous is supposed to come out as being gay on may 5th. perhaps whatever that is will be so huge this DB stuff will seen trivial.

Ryan Seacrest Razz
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 am

Ok, so I was without a computer for a couple of days and what do I see when I log on again? Jeez. I'm somewhat shocked but not completely surprised to be honest. All the "signs" make sense now: His weight loss, him starting wearing his wedding band again, him not being his old bubbling/flirting/funny self during interviews with ED (I thought he looked uncomfortable and nervous fiddling with his ring often), the purchase of a house in a gated community etc.

The first thing that I thought about was DB's and JB's son. Poor kid! Sad I mean he's totally innocent and he is having his world shaken quite a bit I bet. He's big enough to read and surf the Internet and so is his friends.

Thing numberI thought about was the world "infidelitIES" and "mistressES". Sounds worrying. Is he a new TW? And how long has it been going on one may wonder. I hope the media is just trying to make it worse than what it is.

If he has had more than one mistress, well either way really, my hat's off to JB if she'll be able to trust him again!

Ok, as someone already mentioned: No one knows what has been going on in their marriage and it takes two to tango, NOT!! that I'm saying what he did was OK. He should have divorced her before he did all this IMO. I mean a spouse is not like a car, you can't go test drive other cars before you give up the one you have, if you know what I mean.

Nevertheless, I'll continue watch and love Bones and DB is still a good actor IMO. It's not like non-famous people (both male and female) aren't cheating on their spouses, they just don't have to go out in public with it.
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 am

tinkrella wrote:
a_rangergrl2 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

haha what doesn't Utah have a law about? lol I don't think it matters what state you are from....i think it matters what state you were married in. California has a pretty crazy divorce law. If you can prove you helped your spouse make their career (like celebs who have been together for 20 years) you are entitled to HALF of all their earnings while you have been married. So....imagine if they do get divorced....half of all of his bones money would go to her. Not too shabby is you ask me Razz Smile I'm partially kidding of course. I don't want people yelling at me for being pro-divorce.

Though you would assume since this is his second marriage he had the common sense to get a pre-nup. Then again....I would have assumed he'd have the common sense not TO GET CAUGHT cheating... Razz cheers I'm just full of jokes today. I'm sorry, it's my way of coping. lol

Suing her not him. And yes California is a no fault divorce state. It doesn't matter if you cheated on someone or not to a financial settlement. Same no matter what.
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater on Wed May 05, 2010 4:15 am

Beliskner wrote:
tinkrella wrote:Supposedly someone famous is supposed to come out as being gay on may 5th. perhaps whatever that is will be so huge this DB stuff will seen trivial.

Ryan Seacrest Razz

That was the first one I thought of too! LOL.
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 am

treble21 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

apparently Gloria Allred is saying that the "mistress" in question is not Rachel Uchitel.
Don't know how reliable this is, but since I never thought he had an ongoing affair with her , I believe it.
That one is similar to this one [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Not that I know how reliable this one is either.
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:18 am

Why does that article state that Jamie lives in Utah, I'm pretty sure she lives in California. Also I doubt she'd sue her, If it were me I'd be hoping it died out of media coverage damn quick.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Wed May 05, 2010 4:20 am

Why does that article state that Jamie lives in Utah, I'm pretty sure she lives in California. Also I doubt she'd sue her, If it were me I'd be hoping it died out of media coverage damn quick.
Not sure if it's true, but I read somewhere she and DB has a house in Utah too.
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:21 am

Bonesicted wrote:

Not sure if it's true, but I read somewhere she and DB has a house in Utah too.

oh ok well then that makes more sense.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 am

I think they meant she was "from" utah. silent

I highly doubt there will be any law suits. I'm guessing they will want this to go away as soon as possible. but who knows.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 am

at this time im just crossing fingers in the hope I do NOT see
-saved text messages
-some lame ass interview with mistress about what exactly took place
-any kind of ''video''
-BONES RATINGS DROP
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed May 05, 2010 4:38 am

Beliskner wrote:at this time im just crossing fingers in the hope I do NOT see
-saved text messages
-some lame ass interview with mistress about what exactly took place
-any kind of ''video''
-BONES RATINGS DROP

EXACTLY puke

Dear Hollywierd Skanks:
Don't you know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome??? GET A FREAKIN LIFE.

Sincerely, Me.

Obviously DB isn't innocent in this mess either, but I don't really care about his, or any other celebrity's personal lives. If it weren't for money-hungry, homewrecking, bottom-feeding tramps we wouldn't have to hear about this. I just hope it doesn't affect the show, but it looks like HH may have yet 1 more reason to keep B&B apart Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 am

ugggg i agree. NO TEXTS or details of any kind...PLEASE lol

I'm confused as to why rachel's name has been brought up again. I guess because rachel and this new girl have the same lawyer? According to one website rachel is mad mad b/c david's lawyer is saying claiming extortion. I thought the rachel thing wasn't true? She is supposedly flying home from mexico to go on camera talking about it. I'm CONFUSED lol

PLEASE PLEASE I hope this doesn't turn into Tiger-gate round two. For the love of god....don't let david have been with 30 different women. When does he even have time for that!!? Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 am

It just felt it odd, that he just started to wear a wedding band,after being without one for so many years. It looks like somebody told him to start acting like a devoted husband. David, you had everything going for you(Looks,money,beautiful wife,healthy gorgeous children) and you go throw it all away just to have sex with other women. I know I said WOMEN. If anybody thinks it was only one woman he fooled around with, I have a bridge to sell you. This guy is really handsome and women throw themselves at him. He just has a weak moral fiber,and couldn't say no!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top