David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Fri May 07, 2010 7:46 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And for something more positive... Smile

a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 167
Registration date: 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by katharine on Fri May 07, 2010 8:30 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And for something more positive... Smile

Now the bad part of their working out their troubles is probably more press than they bargained for. At least for a little while until someone else in Hollywood screws up. But you have to give them both props for their "honesty" in the People Magazine interview.
I would not want to live that lifestyle. I don't think it's a quarter as glamorous as people really think it is.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 423
Location: I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date: 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by IheartB&B on Fri May 07, 2010 8:39 am

This is nice to hear especially since it shows that they are trying to work on their marriage and have been for the past year.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts: 73
Age: 28
Location: San Jose, CA
Registration date: 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by bones206 on Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

"They have two children together, Jaden 8, and Bella, 8 months."

hmmmm.... I thought it was Bardot Vita....

bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 2057
Age: 18
Location: Michigan, USA
Say What You Want: I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date: 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by tinkrella on Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 am

bones206 wrote:"They have two children together, Jaden 8, and Bella, 8 months."

hmmmm.... I thought it was Bardot Vita....

apparently they had her name changed last month. it was news to me too. Shocked i have no idea why. if someone finds out please clue me in b/c i feel like i missed something somewhere.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1190
Registration date: 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by gordongordonfan on Fri May 07, 2010 9:53 am

Huh, name change! Well I say little Bella lucked out... (Imagine being called 'Bardot' your whole life? LOL) Something about 'Bardot' always seemed kinda "glitzy, glam, trying to hard" (if that makes sense!) Plus a heck of a 'heavy' name to carry around as a child!
Seems like they started to rethink it too, for whatever reason! I say good job! (But that's just my opinion, which doesn't matter in the slightest for their lives of course! :-) )

gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 472
Age: 43
Location: Ohio, USA
Registration date: 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by tinkrella on Fri May 07, 2010 9:58 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Huh, name change! Well I say little Bella lucked out... (Imagine being called 'Bardot' your whole life? LOL) Something about 'Bardot' always seemed kinda "glitzy, glam, trying to hard" (if that makes sense!) Plus a heck of a 'heavy' name to carry around as a child!
Seems like they started to rethink it too, for whatever reason! I say good job! (But that's just my opinion, which doesn't matter in the slightest for their lives of course! :-) )

Oh I agree with the name change whole heartily! lol it just confused the crap out of me! David was so into the name but then again...maybe it just doesn't fit her now. it's easy to think a name is super great before the baby is actually born. I kinda of wonder if they were calling her bella the whole time and decided just to change it completely. That's what happened to my cousin. Her name is katherine isabella and she was called bella for so long that she wouldn't even respond to katherine so they just changed it. it was a super expensive process if i remember correct.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1190
Registration date: 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by gordongordonfan on Fri May 07, 2010 10:00 am

I know adults who've changed their names.. was actually pretty cheap, only ran about $200. or so. Don't know if it's different with kids, but should be similar I would think?...

gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 472
Age: 43
Location: Ohio, USA
Registration date: 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

i

Post by tinkrella on Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

i have no idea i just remember my aunt and uncle bitching about how much it was. they would think 200 was expensive i think.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1190
Registration date: 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by jjrobinson73 on Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Bardot is a very popular Italian name. Bella is probably a nickname. I would think if they changed it, someone would have heard somewhere. I bet that her name is still Bardot, but they just call her Bella.

My daughters name is Isabella...and I call her Bella. Of course, Bella is a good Italian name too! Wink Suits my daughter perfectly!


Jenn

jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 272
Age: 41
Location: San Antonio
Registration date: 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by gordongordonfan on Sat May 08, 2010 3:38 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Bardot is a very popular Italian name. Bella is probably a nickname. I would think if they changed it, someone would have heard somewhere. I bet that her name is still Bardot, but they just call her Bella.

My daughters name is Isabella...and I call her Bella. Of course, Bella is a good Italian name too! Wink Suits my daughter perfectly!


Jenn

I thought someone said they had it changed last month on this thread? Or was that just a guess and not factual? If not, I can totally see it being a nickname too! I didn't know it's a popular Italian name, that makes sense.

gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 472
Age: 43
Location: Ohio, USA
Registration date: 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by treble21 on Sat May 08, 2010 4:22 am

gordongordonfan wrote:
jjrobinson73 wrote:Bardot is a very popular Italian name. Bella is probably a nickname. I would think if they changed it, someone would have heard somewhere. I bet that her name is still Bardot, but they just call her Bella.

My daughters name is Isabella...and I call her Bella. Of course, Bella is a good Italian name too! Wink Suits my daughter perfectly!


Jenn

I thought someone said they had it changed last month on this thread? Or was that just a guess and not factual? If not, I can totally see it being a nickname too! I didn't know it's a popular Italian name, that makes sense.


that was a poster on another board, it hasn't been officially released that they changed her name, and I don't think there are any other sources that say that they did......

treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts: 4680
Age: 34
Location: Ontario Canada
Say What You Want: I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date: 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by gordongordonfan on Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 am

Ahhhh! Gotcha! Just one of those "facts" that get tossed about huh! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I always figured "Bardot" was connected to Bridget Bardot (since DB is such a fan of old school style/Hollywood)... and of course I've seen that confirmed since then... and then someone just said it's a popular Italian name too on top... I bet Bella's the nickname. Sure is better than "Bard" (I'm thinking Shakespeare here!) or "Dot" LOL

gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 472
Age: 43
Location: Ohio, USA
Registration date: 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by treble21 on Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Ahhhh! Gotcha! Just one of those "facts" that get tossed about huh! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I always figured "Bardot" was connected to Bridget Bardot (since DB is such a fan of old school style/Hollywood)... and of course I've seen that confirmed since then... and then someone just said it's a popular Italian name too on top... I bet Bella's the nickname. Sure is better than "Bard" (I'm thinking Shakespeare here!) or "Dot" LOL

I'd have called her B or B.B (for her initials) cause you can't really make a cute nickname out of Bardot. Bella works ( still not completely sure that the interviewer didn't just make a mistake)

treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts: 4680
Age: 34
Location: Ontario Canada
Say What You Want: I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date: 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: David and Wife Enjoy Romantic Lunch Together

Post by tinkrella on Sat May 08, 2010 8:58 am

The "facts" (i use that term loosely in this case) i posted here about her name were from another board. the girl said she knew for sure that the name had been legally changed last month and that it was what was best for bardot. not sure how she knew. i'm not a member of the board so couldn't PM her to ask. i'm surprised it wasn't mentioned in the people article since it's sort of confusion to just start using the name bella when for the past 7 months it's been bardot lol in articles anyway.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1190
Registration date: 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum