Jaime on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Canít vouch for the authenticity of the account, but we do get a picture of DB in full flyers gear just added. Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Think it's her? I'm thinking it's probably not her, but you're right good pic. It's so wierd to me if it's not her that someone would take the time and trouble to do crap like that. I mean pretend you are someone else. Not that there is anything bad posted, because yes I had to look, but still.

I'm thinkin with all of the press she's had lately, twitter would be her last place to hang out.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Best to maintain healthy skepticism given the recent JFD twitter fiasco. But Iím following the account just out of curiosity. You never know. Smile
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:06 pm

katharine wrote:

I'm thinkin with all of the press she's had lately, twitter would be her last place to hang out.

Me thinks so too...
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:46 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:
katharine wrote:

Me thinks so too...
Definitely.
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:15 pm

wondered if it was her from the beginning, but I search on tweetgrid now and then and the account keeps popping up.

I saw the pic, drunken (<-- says enough)

the account owner claims DB will maybe get a twitter, so if that happens we would prob know for sure.

I only doubt it, because DB has been saying a couple of times that he would NOT get a twitter account.

However the other photo linked on the account looks very much like Jayden and it's a close up so who knows.

Maybe we should ask her to verify the account
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Ah, I am kinda leaning that it is Jaime, idk, her tweets seem genuine to me and if my quick math is on the button, lol, I think she posted David's pic real quick after the Flyers win. Idk for sure, just a guess but I agree the internet is tricky for facts and whos whos Smile
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:17 pm

There is NO WAY Jamie is on Twitter. Laughing
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

I would really like to slap people who pretend they are celebs, boy do they have a COMPLEX.

I would like some proof, I want to see a verified account or HH confirming before I believe it's her.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

hmmm I really didn't think it was her until I saw the pic of Jaden, that definitely looked like a "mom" pic, It really does look like Jaden....

still not positive but I do think it could be her.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 pm

I think it most likely is her. Usually I am rather skeptical but the pic of jaden isn't a papp pic. It's not something anyone else could have taken I've never seen it floating on the net anywhere. That says it's her more than the David one IMO.

I agree though, that it's the last place I'd expect her to be right now. I think David getting twitter is a terrible idea at this time because people are can be....so rude and mean on there. they use the internet as out to do and say whatever they want.

One thing i'm confused about....is yesterday I was listening to a local philly sports station and it said david would be at the game last night. I thought he was there...till I read jaime's tweet that said they weren't. She said maybe they will go to the next one (which is tomorrow night) Guess we'll see...if david pops up there I'm gonna say it most likely is a real account.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:06 am

I remember that account name from when I first got on twitter, at least that's what I'm thinking - the same pic too. I followed her but she only tweeted once or twice. I dropped it. But the pics of David and Jaden have made believers out of me, and I'm pretty skeptical about such stuff.
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 am

she's also on facebook too with the same pic and her mom is friends with her there so i'm guessing they are both authentic. i didn't friend on her on facebook....i felt too weird. facebook is a bit more personal than twitter. at least to me anyway lol

i feel like a creepy stalker when i read her tweets....and yet....i still do it anyway. sigh. darn social networking!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 am

Jaime is David's wife in real life, right?
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:17 am

jro54 wrote:Jaime is David's wife in real life, right?

yup!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm

a_rangergrl2 wrote:Can?t vouch for the authenticity of the account, but we do get a picture of DB in full flyers gear just added. Very Happy [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
thank you Smile even I am getting caught up with the excitement with the teams quest for the cup!
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:34 am

tinkrella wrote:she's also on facebook too with the same pic and her mom is friends with her there so i'm guessing they are both authentic. i didn't friend on her on facebook....i felt too weird. facebook is a bit more personal than twitter. at least to me anyway lol

i feel like a creepy stalker when i read her tweets....and yet....i still do it anyway. sigh. darn social networking!

that is soooo funny. I feel the same way, when I read someone's tweets or look at facebook and I don't really know them.
I just can't imagine why she's on there. I would think after this past year, she would stay away from as much public areas as possible. But life does go on and maybe if it is her, that's what she's doing.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm

tinkrella wrote:she's also on facebook too with the same pic and her mom is friends with her there so i'm guessing they are both authentic. i didn't friend on her on facebook....i felt too weird. facebook is a bit more personal than twitter. at least to me anyway lol

Yeah but that could just mean some creep took her facebook profile pic and is posing as her on twitter...
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Wow, the stalker in me went to twitter page, don't ask me why???? But there is a photo there of supposedly Jayden and David on trampoline. Shows Jayden, I guess it's him, or some kid that look a lot like him. And someone jumping on trampoline, can't make out photo to see if it's David.
Maybe this really is her. Gosh, I don't know that I would be doing it right now after everything that just happened to them, but give a girl credit. Sounds like they are doing well and happy. IMO, maybe everything we found out about their marriage this summer wasn't so shocking or surprising to her...... Just my opinion - don't anyone get mad at me.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 pm

ok I looked at the pic, first it made me laugh, because while you can't see davids face those are DEFINITELY DB socks LOL thumbsup

2nd, I would not want my mom to post pics of me on the net.. no matter how famous my dad was.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm

katharine wrote:Wow, the stalker in me went to twitter page, don't ask me why???? But there is a photo there of supposedly Jayden and David on trampoline. Shows Jayden, I guess it's him, or some kid that look a lot like him. And someone jumping on trampoline, can't make out photo to see if it's David.
Maybe this really is her. Gosh, I don't know that I would be doing it right now after everything that just happened to them, but give a girl credit. Sounds like they are doing well and happy. IMO, maybe everything we found out about their marriage this summer wasn't so shocking or surprising to her...... Just my opinion - don't anyone get mad at me.

no anger LOL you're actually right., in fact in their people magazine interview they stated that DB told JB last year about his infidelities and they have been in marriage counseling since, so while it was a shock to his fans, his wife had known for quite some time before it hit the media.

Also I agree with Beliskner you can't see his face but those do look like funky socks LOL
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:40 am

Jaime tweeted a pic of Bella so freakin' cute! I guess they did change her name b/c she referred to her as bella.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:48 am

aww what a doll!
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:14 am

she's adorable.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:49 am

If it is JB she just solved the riddle of the Bella's name, So I guess her name has been changed to Bella Bardot Boreanaz... JB is right it is a mouthful, but I like it.

Her nickname became Bella and we thought it was a better fit for her. Her middle name is now Bardot. It's a mouthful!! Lol!
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top