Jaime on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 am

Ummm, its just the "Please Touch Museum" Jaime - what a difference a word can make. Laughing

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Looks like fun.
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 am

"Please Touch Museum"? I wonder if David went with them...Just sayin' Twisted Evil
avatar
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 39
Location : Michigan
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by BevCandyDarling on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 am

I am so happy that Jaime is on twitter enjoying herself.
avatar
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 am

That museum is the funnest place ever. even if you aren't a kid. They just completely rebuilt it a few years ago. it has a kid fake grocery store where you get your own cart and fake money and get to shop. it's seriously....as big as a real store. we used to go on class trips there all the time!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by gordongordonfan on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 am

Okay... it seems like it really may be Jaime on twitter then... (still not sure but hey, the pic's are pretty convincing huh?!)

Good for her, if it's something she wants to do. I will say I'm very surprised she's signed up to be on there at this particular time. Or maybe even at any time, since many famous people and spouses probably don't want their every move "known" (not to mention their kids every move)... Plus some people can be pretty darn mean too and like taking "shots" at famous people I'm sure. I wouldn't do it, but more power to her if it's something she enjoys I guess!
avatar
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Age : 46
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by empiricist on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Has anyone watched the movie "America's Sweethearts"? It is a lighthearted look at Hollywood star's relationships, PR, and the movie industry. It has Julia Roberts, John Cusock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Crystal. (I probably spelled half those names wrong.) It is very light hearted, but has a funny take on some of the issues surrounding Hollywood that were discussed before.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 pm

empiricist wrote:Has anyone watched the movie "America's Sweethearts"? It is a lighthearted look at Hollywood star's relationships, PR, and the movie industry. It has Julia Roberts, John Cusock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Crystal. (I probably spelled half those names wrong.) It is very light hearted, but has a funny take on some of the issues surrounding Hollywood that were discussed before.

Yes I have. I liked that movie. You are right, because in the movie Billy Crystal plays the big PR guy. He does his best to get all the players working against each other to increase the drama. And I love it when Stanley Tucci says something about John Cusack jumping off the building making a good story.
I think you are right about Hollywood PR. I think that's why a lot of Hollywood folks are on all of these media pages. That's why I'm still sceptical about whether we are getting real tweets, FB stuff from any of them or their assistant typing as a substitute. But it makes for a good story for us!!!!!
That is why we have to take everything with a grain of salt.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 am

First fireworks. Smile Looks like they had a good visit in Philly.
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by tinkrella on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 am

Because PHILLY is awesome! thumbsup Very Happy Too bad they had to come during the worst heat wave we've had in years.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 am

tinkrella wrote:Because PHILLY is awesome! thumbsup Very Happy Too bad they had to come during the worst heat wave we've had in years.

PHILLY is awesome! Smile And Water Ice helps to make up for heat waves. Make mine piņa colada! Smile
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:13 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:Because PHILLY is awesome! thumbsup Very Happy Too bad they had to come during the worst heat wave we've had in years.

PHILLY is awesome! Smile And Water Ice helps to make up for heat waves. Make mine piņa colada! Smile


Do they have water ice in other places? I wasn't sure if it was just a regional thing or not. Rita's has an awesome Mango water ice! Again though, I think Rita's may just be local thing.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by dddodson on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 am

What IS water ice? Anything like a snow cone? Shaved ice with flavoring poured on top.

dddodson
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 11
Age : 65
Location : Maryland outside DC
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 am

No. It's not a snow cone at all. It's kind of like flavored ice. But...not. Some kinds have real fruit in it. It's like Italian Ice. Very, very soft and fine...almost like ice cream but not..because it's mainly water, suger, and fruit. The really good kind is made from real fruit. The crappier kind is pure sugar with coloring and flavor.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am

I'm sure someone else could describe it better. it's like the philly cheesesteak...how do you even describe that? lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by tinkrella on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 am

dddodson wrote:What IS water ice? Anything like a snow cone? Shaved ice with flavoring poured on top.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Here you go! Apparently "water ice" is just the philly slang term for Italian Ice. I've lived here my whole life and never knew. Go figure. Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 am

tinkrella wrote:I'm sure someone else could describe it better. it's like the philly cheesesteak...how do you even describe that? lol

I've found it in other places - but like a Philly Cheesesteak, it's just not the same anywhere other than Philly.

Jaime's latest post makes it sound like they had a late night!

"Need Coffee" Smile
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by ForensicMama on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm

katharine wrote:
empiricist wrote:Has anyone watched the movie "America's Sweethearts"? It is a lighthearted look at Hollywood star's relationships, PR, and the movie industry. It has Julia Roberts, John Cusock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Crystal. (I probably spelled half those names wrong.) It is very light hearted, but has a funny take on some of the issues surrounding Hollywood that were discussed before.

Yes I have. I liked that movie. You are right, because in the movie Billy Crystal plays the big PR guy. He does his best to get all the players working against each other to increase the drama. And I love it when Stanley Tucci says something about John Cusack jumping off the building making a good story.
I think you are right about Hollywood PR. I think that's why a lot of Hollywood folks are on all of these media pages. That's why I'm still sceptical about whether we are getting real tweets, FB stuff from any of them or their assistant typing as a substitute. But it makes for a good story for us!!!!!
That is why we have to take everything with a grain of salt.

I totally love America's Sweethearts. It's one of my favorite movies. Smile
avatar
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Age : 33
Location : USA. In a house.
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by SJB on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 am

New DB photo posted by Jaime

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Well I guess we probably all got our final answer Regis, on the truth about is that DB's Jaime. I don't think we can fake the photo of her and the the photo of him feeding horses.

All that I can say, is that she appears to be a very strong woman. To go through whatever personal hell they went through and come out on top. Good for her, good for them. Not judging anyone involved in their situation, because I know no facts, just stories, but it sounds and looks like their life has taken a turn for the better.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by ForensicMama on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 pm

katharine wrote:
All that I can say, is that she appears to be a very strong woman. To go through whatever personal hell they went through and come out on top. Good for her, good for them. Not judging anyone involved in their situation, because I know no facts, just stories, but it sounds and looks like their life has taken a turn for the better.

Very true.

And talking about legitimacy - Hart tweeted something about Stephen Nathan's wedding and it being funny and Hart tweeted back, "Well I guess it really is you!" or something along those lines. Must be some sort of inside joke. Wink
avatar
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Age : 33
Location : USA. In a house.
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Brain&Heart on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 pm

i know we have discussed before about how this could all just be about PR and whatnot so i dont want to rehash all that again... but i just want to say that its working!
i was never a major fan of her... to be honest i barely knew a thing about her except that she was married to David Boreanaz. and honestly, i never really gave her much credit due to the fact that she was a playboy bunny(i do understand that she is also a credible and talented actress and model too).
but now, after seeing more of her on Twitter i actually am becomming quite a fan of her. and have a lot of respect for her! She seems to be a very strong woman who loves her family and is so proud of them and very careing and even replies back to a lot of peoples tweets to her.
avatar
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Age : 28
Location : Kiama (NSW), Australia
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Beliskner on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Most girls that have been in playboy regret it as soon as they mature a bit, raise a family and get married.
I guess when they get the offer it seems like a good way to make money and push your way into hollywood, but it will always be a black stain on your record, people will always remember it as something bad.

Being blond an a model doesn't help either, we human beings greated this image that all blond models have a brain as small as a pea
avatar
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Age : 31
Location : My chair
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Jamie on Twitter

Post by friskifeline on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 am

I like Jamie too. I think she has a good head on her shoulders. She loves her family and will do everything humanly possible to keep it together and happy. I think she is a strong, caring and talented woman. I like that she is on Twitter. Did you see that cute picture of her with the fishing rod. You get to see her, David and Jayden in a more casual setting. More relaxed.
avatar
friskifeline
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 2
Age : 51
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 am

SJB wrote:New DB photo posted by Jaime

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I love this. Seriously love it. What a dork. And it looks like Boothy-boy is gonna come back from Afghanistan with a pretty serious tan. I for one, am A-OK with that Twisted Evil
avatar
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 39
Location : Michigan
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Beliskner on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 am

now be nice and take the shirt off ^^
avatar
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Age : 31
Location : My chair
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum