Jaime on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Beliskner wrote:now be nice and take the shirt off ^^

Maybe if you think it enough it will happen!!!!!

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by DBCrazy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm

All I have to say about that picture is that for an amazingly handsome man he can sure do dweeb like no other!

lol!
avatar
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Age : 57
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by i_heart_bones on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 pm

DBCrazy wrote:All I have to say about that picture is that for an amazingly handsome man he can sure do dweeb like no other!

lol!

hehe yes he can!
avatar
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Age : 30
Location : Gold Coast, Australia
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Brain&Heart on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

I've never been on a farm like that before so i don't really know if it's normal.... but is he wearing pants under pants?? lol either way, its way too much clothing for my likeing lol, and surely with the heatwave you have been having he should have taken of his shirt... you know, to prevent heat stroke and all!!!! Wink sunny
avatar
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Age : 28
Location : Kiama (NSW), Australia
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Brain&Heart on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm

This is a tweet she posted yesterday i think.

"yes, Emily and are a friends and she gave me the cutest baby pj's. Emily is very inspiring"

which was in response to some girl asking something like "if she is friends with the the girl of your hubby's show, i read that she gave your daughter eco-friendly pjs when she was born"

I think that's really sweet. I always wondered if they were friends, and even though she could just be saying that to be nice, i think she genuinly does seem to think highly of ED Smile

avatar
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Age : 28
Location : Kiama (NSW), Australia
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by DBCrazy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 pm

I wouldn't think it would be a stretch at all for them to be friends. I'm sure over the past 5 years they've gotten to know each other really well, and they both seem to be genuinely nice people.
avatar
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Age : 57
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by crzy4bones on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:I've never been on a farm like that before so i don't really know if it's normal.... but is he wearing pants under pants?? lol either way, its way too much clothing for my likeing lol, and surely with the heatwave you have been having he should have taken of his shirt... you know, to prevent heat stroke and all!!!! Wink sunny

He's wearing chaps over jeans...perfectly normal when dealing with horses...usually when riding...maybe he had just excercised one of them....

he does look a little dweeby...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Age : 49
Location : Virginia Beach, VA
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

@jaimebergman in response to Hart and the September 23rd season opener of Bones:

September 23rd is my bday! I know what we'll be doing now. Smile.

Glad to also see they are back in LA - one week until they start shooting the first ep! Smile
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by treble21 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 am

Jaime is waaayyy classier than I am. she just tweeted this

Thank you friends for reaching out! We will survive this non-sense. Wink
avatar
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Age : 38
Location : Ontario Canada
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by sanasus on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 am

treble21 wrote:Jaime is waaayyy classier than I am. she just tweeted this

Thank you friends for reaching out! We will survive this non-sense. Wink

Nice tweet. Like a Star @ heaven

When I've peeked at her Twitter I've been impressed. She appears level-headed and happy, without giving out TMI which so many celebs do... especially in a crisis (see Kelly Osbourne for a recent example, although I think it was on facebook.)

Good luck to her, she's certainly got my respect for not airing her public laundry or resorting to bitching about this actress and/or Allred. Thousands would have reacted very differently! cheers

avatar
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Age : 33
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:28 am

sanasus wrote:
treble21 wrote:Jaime is waaayyy classier than I am. she just tweeted this

Thank you friends for reaching out! We will survive this non-sense. Wink

Nice tweet. Like a Star @ heaven

When I've peeked at her Twitter I've been impressed. She appears level-headed and happy, without giving out TMI which so many celebs do... especially in a crisis (see Kelly Osbourne for a recent example, although I think it was on facebook.)

Good luck to her, she's certainly got my respect for not airing her public laundry or resorting to bitching about this actress and/or Allred. Thousands would have reacted very differently! cheers


I as well have been very impressed with her. I stated in another post that before now I really didn't know too much about her except that she was an actress and former playmate model. Most of her roles have not shown her in a very flattering way, but that is just acting, unfortunately for her. But I am impressed. She has been the glue in their family. He should be such a lucky man. Apparently she has found something in their relationship that she holds dear enough to put up with his many transcretions. Good luck to them, sometimes stuff like this is hard to come back from. But I give the girl some major props!!!!!!!!! You know those folks on twitter ain't so nice as us!!!!!!!!!

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 am

@jaimebergman:
Bella's party theme is going to be... A lil' bit of Italy! Traditional Italian games and her favorite food pasta Smile
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 pm

@jaimebergman had a busy Friday:

JB: Stepping into a workout class at the gym. I can already feel the pain!!!

JB: Felt the burn and feel great!

JB: Back to school shopping with jaden. He knows what he wants and what he DOESN'T!

JB: On my way to pick up David from work. Date night!

avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Busy Saturday @jaimebergman

JB : Hockey time! Go jaden!!!

JB: Yes! 4 to 2. Semi finals are next weekend.

JB: Adding the 1999 Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino (with my rating 90 of 5) to my Drync cellar!

JB: Drinking the 1999 Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino

JB: David and Jaden made homemade sauce for dinner tonight. It turned out amazing!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:Busy Saturday @jaimebergman

JB : Hockey time! Go jaden!!!

JB: Yes! 4 to 2. Semi finals are next weekend.

JB: Adding the 1999 Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino (with my rating 90 of 5) to my Drync cellar!

JB: Drinking the 1999 Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino

JB: David and Jaden made homemade sauce for dinner tonight. It turned out amazing!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]



Saw the last photo, but he looks like he's lost weight again.. Face looks like lost a good deal of weight. Photo from FOX Summer party looks like it to. Maybe because of all of the nastiness in the press again. Or maybe just the way the photo was taken. I was hoping "Booth" would return from Afghanistan buff and tan not skinny. But I think, just my opinion, I bet great dad....

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 am

JB: We purchased the sauce maker on napaStyle.com.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm


JB: I can feel Fall time creeping in so I put the fireplace on...so cozy

In response to followers:

JB: I do live in Cali and I love warm weather, but cold weather brings me back to my childhood memories in Utah. The seasons r poetry.

JB: You crave change in the weather when you live in L.A. It's so consistent here...the grass is always greener. Smile
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:35 am

JB: Just bought these cute (Bones) shoes for Bella at Babies r us. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by ToZiKa on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:04 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:JB: Just bought these cute (Bones) shoes for Bella at Babies r us. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
do they have those in large too?
they look comfy

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 am

JB: Picked up my new bike today! I haven't owned a bicycle in 20 years!!!


I guess Jaden isn't the only one that will be going bike riding now. Smile
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

8/15/2010
JB: Hockey championship game is this morning. Peeling Jaden out of bed. Toast and eggs ready!
JB: Jadenís team won the championship game!! So cute! We are having a BBQ at the house to celebrate.
JB: it's been a great season for Jaden!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 am

JB: We all have a hockey hangover! Looking forward to a few weeks off.
JB: Going to a mommy and me class with Miss Bella.
avatar
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by DBCrazy on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:8/15/2010
JB: Hockey championship game is this morning. Peeling Jaden out of bed. Toast and eggs ready!
JB: Jadenís team won the championship game!! So cute! We are having a BBQ at the house to celebrate.
JB: it's been a great season for Jaden!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
This is a great pic of Jaden. He's got a smile that'll knock 'em dead, just like his papa!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Age : 57
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by bailey on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Apparently last night David was "helping" Jaime on twitter. She let him post, and he said something random about hockey, to which she added "boring first tweet."

1st tweet from david,"Bobrovsky named #2 goalie soon to be #1, this guy is the real deal". Jaime says, "boring 1st tweet David".
about 22 hours ago via TweetDeck

@rowynnecrowley david was inspired to tweet through me. Hockey talk. It's a baby step.
about 22 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to rowynnecrowley

@HartHanson David wants to know if you've had your Martini yet?
about 22 hours ago via web in reply to HartHanson
Reply Retweet



Kinda cute I thought. Smile I admire Jaime for staying on twitter and seeming relatively nice and normal. The other day I was working at our ancillary clinic and it was so slow, I spent almost all day browsing Twitter on my phone and while looking through questions people had asked Jaime ... someone had actually asked, in reply to Jaime's tweet about "I witnessed true love tonight" at Emily's wedding .... "You mean the kind of love you've yet to find?"

Seriously? What is wrong with people? Reading that just makes me admire Jaime more though for not just throwing in the towel and giving up on trying to swell up better PR, or just enjoying herself on Twitter, whatever her reasons are.
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by katharine on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:31 pm

bailey wrote:Apparently last night David was "helping" Jaime on twitter. She let him post, and he said something random about hockey, to which she added "boring first tweet."

1st tweet from david,"Bobrovsky named #2 goalie soon to be #1, this guy is the real deal". Jaime says, "boring 1st tweet David".
about 22 hours ago via TweetDeck

@rowynnecrowley david was inspired to tweet through me. Hockey talk. It's a baby step.
about 22 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to rowynnecrowley

@HartHanson David wants to know if you've had your Martini yet?
about 22 hours ago via web in reply to HartHanson
Reply Retweet



Kinda cute I thought. Smile I admire Jaime for staying on twitter and seeming relatively nice and normal. The other day I was working at our ancillary clinic and it was so slow, I spent almost all day browsing Twitter on my phone and while looking through questions people had asked Jaime ... someone had actually asked, in reply to Jaime's tweet about "I witnessed true love tonight" at Emily's wedding .... "You mean the kind of love you've yet to find?"

Seriously? What is wrong with people? Reading that just makes me admire Jaime more though for not just throwing in the towel and giving up on trying to swell up better PR, or just enjoying herself on Twitter, whatever her reasons are.

People are just shitty. I'd like to put it a nicer way, but I don't think I can.
From everything I've read, twitter and all, I think she is the glue for that marriage and I give her total props.
People are just mean and jealous. I think they say meanand spiteful things but they really would probably rather live her life than theirs.
To me it's funny she mentions David tweeting for her, because he said on Craig Ferguson that he hated twitter. He even made fun of it about tweeting daily things to people who don't know you. Probably because it was hockey and he is such a hockey buff. He used to do a blog for the NHL, last year or two years ago I think.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum