DB posting on the BY?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DB posting on the BY?

Post by jjrobinson73 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:yummy yummy yummy, meat meat meat... well, I just gave away that I'm not Emily! I wonder what other cast members I could impersonate...

*dons afro wig*

Maybe I'm TJ...

AFRO WIG??? Girl...that is so not what TJ is sporting! I swear, he has bluer eyes then Frank Sinatra..old Blue eyes himself!!

Thinking about it tho...if he let it really grow out, and then brushed it, I guess he could have the white boys version of an afro! LOL!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:
HermioneGirl101 wrote:yummy yummy yummy, meat meat meat... well, I just gave away that I'm not Emily! I wonder what other cast members I could impersonate...

*dons afro wig*

Maybe I'm TJ...

AFRO WIG??? Girl...that is so not what TJ is sporting! I swear, he has bluer eyes then Frank Sinatra..old Blue eyes himself!!

Thinking about it tho...if he let it really grow out, and then brushed it, I guess he could have the white boys version of an afro! LOL!!

Jenn

His hair was quite bushy back in seasons 1&2 Very Happy

Sorry, but I forever picture Hodgins from back then. Well... Because that's when I liked the show more, as a whole.

We're wayyy off-topic now...
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Eh! It's how conversations go! LOL! I think we have established that DB is NOT posting on the Fox boards. LOL!!

I like the cropped curls version of TJ. I really do. He doesn't seem so....mountain man-y. What a Face

I LOVED S1. I liked Brennan's style then. Tough as nails, no holds barred, kick ass, blue jeans. Then...around S3, they changed her wardrobe, and thats when you see the hair changes (fixed more then in a pony tail.) If they can bring that back this season, that would be great. I don't like her all dressed up. And watching the reruns on TNT sure does drive that point home for me.

Hey, I can even stomach her and Sully together b/c I like EM now!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 am

I don't think it's David on the BY, and even Jaime denied it. Though Hart on the other hand was asked and for the first time he didn't confirm anything.

But regardless who this person is, he/she is sure making waves on the BY and off lol!
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic_line on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:I don't think it is true either....however, I don't think that is Jamie Bergman on twitter either.

J

Jenn

I believe that is Jaime Bergman on twitter. She takes close up photos of David from an Iphone. And she gives play by play of their lives. Who else would be there and put herself in danger of insults after their difficult past?

She's propping up David amazingly well and showing us some normalcy in their lives.
While Hart has been wrong about JFD being there, that account was gone in a couple of days. He thinks it could be her and Jaime has been there for quite awhile.

She's had to endure nasty people. I don't think anyone else would want to endure that and be there if it weren't really her.

Poetic

Poetic_line

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 pm

I think if I were one of them I would sneak onto forums just to see what people were saying about me. I'm self-absorbed like that. bowdown
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by howie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 am

I have heard he posts over there too and remember in an early interview he said he popped in to lurk, though said he did not post. I don't think it's him..I am sure he doesn't have time for that anyway.
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top