Hannah looks alot like Tessa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah looks alot like Tessa

Post by bones fan 99 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Just watched the first few season 1 episodes and it got me thinking Hannah really looks alot like Tessa... is that being hopeful? That maybe she's just going to disapper like Tessa.... Can't wait for the arch to be over sweatin
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah looks alot like Tessa

Post by future_anthro on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Actually the first time i saw a picture of the actress i thought the same thing.
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:16 am

I think she looks a bit like Rebecca as well.
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:20 am

bailey wrote:I think she looks a bit like Rebecca as well.

Uh oh. Does that mean that instead of disappearing we'll have another Booth-and-not-Brennan baby? facesmack
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:

Uh oh. Does that mean that instead of disappearing we'll have another Booth-and-not-Brennan baby? facesmack

And the cycle could start all over again! He'll propose to Hannah, she'll reject him (yes!), the kid will grow up and send him out to war... loco
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:18 am

I think that all the girls Booth has dated aside from Cam are blond and look alot like eachother.
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 am

Ankuuh wrote:I think that all the girls Booth has dated aside from Cam are blond and look alot like eachother.

Yep! And let's be honest, he didn't really date Cam, he just had sex with her. I was watching The Woman in the Sand yesterday ... he was with Cam then, right? And here he is out in Vegas with Bones, oggling her in that dress, zipping her up and saying "that's hot" while Cam is listening on the phone. And what does Cam do? She smiles. Yea, if she'd really been "in love" serious about dating him, she would not have smiled at the tone of the conversation taking place on the other end of the phone. Lol. If it was me, I'd would've been more "What the hell is going on there Seely????"

bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:07 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:

Are you being serious or sarcastic?...because I'll give you my serious answers. That's not going to happen. There is nothing to indicate that Hannah isn't anything more than a roadblock between B&B.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by StephyJ_83 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 am

That's so funny! I was laying in bed this morning, not wanting to get up, and I was thinking about Bones and how he dated Tessa in Season one and now this reporter looks like her... Then I finally get up, check the forums, and here is this thread! cheers Someone's on my brainwave...

Maybe we'll have a funny moment... Like in Season One when Tessa and Booth's date is inturrupted because of the body found in the wall and Brennan and Angela are high from Meth and Booth kisses Tessa goodbye and Brennan and Angela both go "Awwww!" And then Booth gets all embarrassed... Cracks me up... Laughing
StephyJ_83

Number of posts : 10
Say What You Want : I'm a geek like that...
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 am

Actually, she also kinda looks like the equally unpopular Riley from TSCC's Second Season.
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 am

Evil Monkey wrote:Actually, she also kinda looks like the equally unpopular Riley from TSCC's Second Season.

I have no idea what show you're even talking about but I'm guessing that the reason all these women look alike to us is because they're all just cookie cutter blonde Hollywood actresses. They must buy them by the dozen. Laughing
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

They are cookie-cutter because Booth was described as having a type in season one - essentially BLONDE Lawyers - which to me translates as BLONDE, assertive and smart. Raghag is cut from the same mold. Incidentally, that mold also implies that Booth likes the woman to take control. I've been thinking about the Night at the Museum near-kiss. Booth looked like he was expecting Brennan to make that move, like breathlessly anticipating...(There was a Bones marathon on TNT - at least in NYC. )

Last edited by joybrennan on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

joybrennan wrote:They are cookie-cutter because Booth was described as having a type in season one - essentially BLONDE Lawyers - which to me translates as BLONDE, assertive and smart. Raghag is cut from the same mold. Incidentally, that mold also implies that Booth likes the woman to take control. I've been thinking about the Night at the Museum near-kiss. Booth looked like he was expecting Brennan to make that move, like breathlessly anticipating...(Their was a Bones marathon on TNT - at least in NYC.

I think this is a good thing... we'll have to wait and see how it plays out
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Wait- you got Night at the Bones Museum yesterday? That's not fair! We got a bunch of the older episodes, which was ok, but I was really hoping for some early S5 since TNT is always running seasons 1-4
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am

I know, it's not fair if they did show newer ones in some markets...the newest one I got was Cinderella in the Cardboard.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 am

No - they didn't show it. Razz. Although they DID use that moment and some stuff from the 100th in a few promos. Just looking at all the old eps, and then looking at this topic, got me thinking about that shot. Smile
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:17 am

He may be attracted to assertive blondes, but when he first saw Bones, "he knew" she was the one. When he introduces Hannah, I can guarantee he's not going to be talking about her like that.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am

Just an avi shout-out. Love your video avi Future_antro and Joybrennan that pic is what BB are all about love it
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 pm

andreana22 wrote:He may be attracted to assertive blondes, but when he first saw Bones, "he knew" she was the one. When he introduces Hannah, I can guarantee he's not going to be talking about her like that.

I agree, Booth seems to have a tendency to fall back to the safe zone with women he dates - mostly blonde, although Cam and Catherine we're not. But Brennan appears to be the diamond in the rough, she's also a little more rough round the edges, but still a diamond or maybe in Booth's case the royal flush.

Suspect
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 am

I actually pulled up photos of both actresses... They could honestly be sisters.

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: