Does Seeley Booth deserve Temperance Brennan?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does Seeley Booth deserve Temperance Brennan

28% 28% 
[ 41 ]
3% 3% 
[ 5 ]
4% 4% 
[ 6 ]
53% 53% 
[ 78 ]
11% 11% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 146

Re: Does Seeley Booth deserve Temperance Brennan?

Post by adbyadby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Manjachka wrote:
adbyadby wrote:
Ok so where do you get that Brennan is crazy, most time on here i have seen people pointing from the show why they think people are the way they are. I am happy to admit Brennan is not perfect BUT Booth isnt perfect either, but i dont think there is any thing that Brennan has done to say she is crazy
She does it all the time. All 5 seasons. loco

Hmm, maybe I need start thread «Does Temperance Brennan deserve Seeley Booth?»

Maybe you can if you want to Razz

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 pm

treble21 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:Does what all the time? Can you please be more specific?
She doesn't even know that she want loco

That really doesn't make her crazy just confused confused

and I cannot for the life of me figure out why I am partcipating in this discussion
loco loco loco loco loco

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 pm

adbyadby wrote:
treble21 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

and I cannot for the life of me figure out why I am partcipating in this discussion
loco loco loco loco loco

To be fair though I also cannot figure out why Booth wouldn't deserve Brennan, sooooo I guess I'm confused all around.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 pm

adbyadby wrote:
treble21 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

loco loco loco loco loco

I agree with this.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 pm

jro54 wrote:I agree with you at some level. It can be really hard to figure out Brennan sometimes...but that's season 6 is all about. Brennan realizing her feelings for him and that she wants a relationship with him. Wink
Yeah, 6 years she doesn't know what she wants. I so tired of her. All her «I don’t know what that means». puke puke puke
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:I agree with you at some level. It can be really hard to figure out Brennan sometimes...but that's season 6 is all about. Brennan realizing her feelings for him and that she wants a relationship with him. Wink
Yeah, 6 years she doesn't know what she wants. I so tired of her. All her «I don’t know what that means». puke puke puke

Well, supposedly she will finally figure out what she wants this season (if you all the spoilers)...and kick Hannah's ass (okay maybe not, but I really hope she does)
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 pm

jro54 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

Well, supposedly she will finally figure out what she wants this season (if you all the spoilers)

Ok I'm gonna play devils advocate here, there is no spoiler out there that indicates that Brennan has a big epiphany about her love life ( which is what is being discussed here) The spoiler was that in "solving her own murder" would lead to a realization for her. Rampant speculation from fans is that, that is when she figures out she wants Booth, this probably is what will happen, but it is not confirmed, it is speculation born of spoilers.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:39 pm

jro54 wrote:Well, supposedly she will finally figure out what she wants this season (if you all the spoilers)...and kick Hannah's ass (okay maybe not, but I really hope she does)
I don't care.
I hope Booth will be with somebody another I love you
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 pm

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

Well, supposedly she will finally figure out what she wants this season (if you all the spoilers)

Ok I'm gonna play devils advocate here, there is no spoiler out there that indicates that Brennan has a big epiphany about her love life ( which is what is being discussed here) The spoiler was that in "solving her own murder" would lead to a realization for her. Rampant speculation from fans is that, that is when she figures out she wants Booth, this probably is what will happen, but it is not confirmed, it is speculation born of spoilers.

SN confirmed it. It's on here somewhere.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 pm

jro54 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Manjachka wrote:

SN confirmed it. It's on here somewhere.

Do you mind finding the link, all I recall is him confirming that Brennan would come to a realization , not what it was. and since I missed it the first time I would like to add it to my "Home of the Spoilers" thread.
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Manjachka wrote:

I think you will find that it is not Brennan who doesn't know hat she wants. She knows she loves him, and has known all along. Booth only worked it out that there was soemthing there once he had the coma dream, and even then, he was in love with the idea of Bren , not Brennan. Gordon Gordon even told Booth, "hope and pateince" and our boy Booth just had to rush into it, and take a gamble, of all things. The moment he doesn't get the outcome he wants, Booth is moving on.

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Question: Can I just say that your interviews were so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks. Now do you have any good Bones spoilers? —Madeline
Ausiello: You can touch the cheeks, but no pinching. They bruise easily. Here’s your Bones spoiler: Brennan is having a change of heart about Booth!! “What happened at the [end of last season] was that we saw Booth move on and not have any regrets,” recounts exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He did his best. He professed his love and when she couldn’t reciprocate he realized at that point this is now crazy, I have to be happy. I have to try to make a life for myself. And he’s moved on. Now Brennan—who felt very secure in her decision last year—has had seven months alone to think about this. And we think that she’s come back reevaluating her situation and the choice she made with Booth. Brennan is seeing things differently. She seemed to have one take for five years and I think the time away has made her reevaluate what she wants from life and perhaps a relationship with Booth. I don’t think this is something that she has an easy time admitting to herself. And perhaps it hasn’t even bubbled up from her subconscious yet, but it’s something that’s real this season.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: This is the season it happens! I can feel it in my, er, bones!
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 pm

adbyadby wrote: The moment he doesn't get the outcome he wants, Booth is moving on.
And he is right. I hope he will continue moving on
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 pm

jro54 wrote:Question: Can I just say that your interviews were so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks. Now do you have any good Bones spoilers? —Madeline
Ausiello: You can touch the cheeks, but no pinching. They bruise easily. Here’s your Bones spoiler: Brennan is having a change of heart about Booth!! “What happened at the [end of last season] was that we saw Booth move on and not have any regrets,” recounts exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He did his best. He professed his love and when she couldn’t reciprocate he realized at that point this is now crazy, I have to be happy. I have to try to make a life for myself. And he’s moved on. Now Brennan—who felt very secure in her decision last year—has had seven months alone to think about this. And we think that she’s come back reevaluating her situation and the choice she made with Booth. Brennan is seeing things differently. She seemed to have one take for five years and I think the time away has made her reevaluate what she wants from life and perhaps a relationship with Booth. I don’t think this is something that she has an easy time admitting to herself. And perhaps it hasn’t even bubbled up from her subconscious yet, but it’s something that’s real this season.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: This is the season it happens! I can feel it in my, er, bones!

Oh yeah LOL, I'm a moron, I've totally already read this and added it to my list of spoilers.. Wow, I think it's getting late Smile
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 pm

So Brennan really isn't going to be jealous of Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Tina
ADAM: Executive producer Stephen Nathan says that Brennan will no doubt wrestle with regret about her decisions last season, but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship. "He has forged a new life for himself emotionally," Nathan says. "Of course, all of this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."

Guess will wait and see what happens...

jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:57 pm

jro54 wrote:
adbyadby wrote:
Manjachka wrote:
adbyadby wrote:
This is what is good about this form we all have our own thoughts, but would you mind explaining your reason why you think he is to good for her
Because she is just crazy chick. loco
I'm glad that he has found Hanna. I love you

Ok so where do you get that Brennan is crazy, most time on here i have seen people pointing from the show why they think people are the way they are. I am happy to admit Brennan is not perfect BUT Booth isnt perfect either, but i dont think there is any thing that Brennan has done to say she is crazy

I agree. They are both flawed characters and just like human beings, the makes mistakes. We can’t have one without the other. This whole show is about their journey TOGETHER...but we all know that Hannah is going to eventually because Booth just can't move on.

100% agree with you, it just seems that there are some people that are so hooked on DB they seem to link him to Booth and cant see Booth for Booth they think he is DB

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Manjachka wrote:
adbyadby wrote: The moment he doesn't get the outcome he wants, Booth is moving on.
And he is right. I hope he will continue moving on

Moving on to someone "Worthy" of him lol!

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm

adbyadby wrote:100% agree with you, it just seems that there are some people that are so hooked on DB they seem to link him to Booth and cant see Booth for Booth they think he is DB
You offend me?
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 pm

adbyadby wrote:Moving on to someone "Worthy" of him lol!
Yes, please.
Moving on to someone worthy of him. I love you
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

a
Manjachka wrote:
adbyadby wrote:Moving on to someone "Worthy" of him lol!
Yes, please.
Moving on to someone worthy of him. I love you

Hannah? Booth/Hannah won't last...because Booth will "torpedo" their relationship (according to SN)

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Manjachka wrote:
adbyadby wrote:100% agree with you, it just seems that there are some people that are so hooked on DB they seem to link him to Booth and cant see Booth for Booth they think he is DB
You offend me?

Nope didnt say any names just something i have noticed while i have on this form

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:06 pm

jro54 wrote:Hannah? Booth/Hannah won't last...because he can't move from Brennan (SN already confirmed that)
I agree with DB in this question...
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:Hannah? Booth/Hannah won't last...because he can't move from Brennan (SN already confirmed that)
I agree with DB in this question...

Do you just mean you agree with him or you actually believe what he says? HH tweeted: "Think of DB as the ID of "Bones". Living mostly in the moment, saying what he thinks in the moment or just flat out lying."
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 pm

jro54 wrote:Do you just mean you agree with him or you actually believe what he says? HH tweeted: "Think of DB as the ID of "Bones". Living mostly in the moment, saying what he thinks in the moment or just flat out lying."
Most of DB words were truth
HH simply covers his ass
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:Do you just mean you agree with him or you actually believe what he says? HH tweeted: "Think of DB as the ID of "Bones". Living mostly in the moment, saying what he thinks in the moment or just flat out lying."
Most of DB words were truth
HH simply covers his ass

Really? Like when?
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top