iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

Post by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

DoctorB wrote:
Manjachka wrote:
DoctorB wrote:I agree... and I don't see how a few seconds between Booth/Hannah can possibly tell you they have better chemistry than what we've seen from B&B over the last five years.

They won't last anyway so any chemistry you see will be short lived Wink
I don't like chemistry between B&B. No

Then it must be terribly awful for you to watch a show built around their relationship?

I'm just trying understand, how can you even watch this show when you hate the main character so much, when the show is all about her and her relationships with Booth? This show is about B&B's journey together, not about Booth and some other chick.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm

jro54 wrote:
How can you even watch this show when you hate the main character so much, when the show is all about her and her relationships with Booth?

Am wondering the same thing - at the end of the day as much as I love Booth, the show is about Brennan, it is named after her, it is all about her journey and her story. To a slightly lesser extent it is about her relationship with Booth and the way Booth is the one who is the catalyst for her journey/character development.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

DoctorB wrote:
jro54 wrote:
How can you even watch this show when you hate the main character so much, when the show is all about her and her relationships with Booth?

Am wondering the same thing - at the end of the day as much as I love Booth, the show is about Brennan, it is named after her, it is all about her journey and her story. To a slightly lesser extent it is about her relationship with Booth and the way Booth is the one who is the catalyst for her journey/character development.

Exactly. I don't mean to be offensive. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I just don't see how you could watch a show and hate the main character. You must have to cover your eyes and hears through the nine tenths of each episode. To me, this show isn't even about Booth. It's about Brennan and her journey to find love, hence the name BONES.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

jro54 wrote:
Exactly. I don't mean to be offensive. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I just don't see how you could watch a show and hate the main character. You must have to cover your eyes and hears through the nine tenths of each episode.

Yes me too - genuinely not having a go, manjachka, but I don't understand how you can watch a show and hate the main character so much, it must make watching the show awful and frustrating??

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 pm

DoctorB wrote:Then it must be terribly awful for you to watch a show built around their relationship?
I watch show not for their relationship (love). I think their relations (love) kill show. Crying or Very sad
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Manjachka wrote:
DoctorB wrote:Then it must be terribly awful for you to watch a show built around their relationship?
I watch show not for their relationship (love). I think their relations (love) kill show. Crying or Very sad

Fair enough... but if you dislike Brennan so much how can you stand to watch confused

I know not all Bones fans are BB shippers but no one can deny their relationship is very central to the show. If I detested either Booth or Brennan, there is no way I could stand to watch the show.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm

jro54 wrote:I don't see how Booth/Hannah's kiss is any better than B&B's 100th kiss.
I can't help you. But I think Booth/Hannah's kiss is SO MUCH BETTER! I love you I love you I love you
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:I don't see how Booth/Hannah's kiss is any better than B&B's 100th kiss.
I can't help you. But I think Booth/Hannah's kiss is SO MUCH BETTER! I love you I love you I love you

Too bad Booth and Hannah won't last forever. Sad

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm

DoctorB wrote:Yes me too - genuinely not having a go, manjachka, but I don't understand how you can watch a show and hate the main character so much, it must make watching the show awful and frustrating??
Booth/DB help me! Smile
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Manjachka wrote:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Just the first minute of that clip shows multiple BB kisses that were IMO WAY hotter than Hannah's relatively one sided kiss with Booth. I mean he barely even kissed her back!

And yep... Booth and Hannah will be short lived so make the most of it while you can Wink

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Manjachka wrote:
DoctorB wrote:Yes me too - genuinely not having a go, manjachka, but I don't understand how you can watch a show and hate the main character so much, it must make watching the show awful and frustrating??
Booth/DB help me! Smile

Ummm...DB never said anything that indicates that Hannah is nothing more than a roadblock between B&B. He makes seem like it's no big deal. All he says is Booth is just with Hannah to make Brennan jealous...which to me, means he hasn't move on because he had, he wouldn't care...so I don't what you are talking about. confused
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Sorry, guys, I don't like B&B. You can think and see all you want. I don't care!
As I told before, I love chemistry between Booth/Hannah
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Why are we even have this argument?! loco Booth and Hannah won't last because SN and DB (and yes, even DB has alluded to this) have both confirmed that Booth simply can't move on from Brennan. You can choose to believe them or not, but all their spoilers were right on for season 5...so enjoy while it lasts...because Booth will have probably "torpedoed" his relationship by mid-season and we will say, "bye, bye Hannah."
Good night, peeps. Sleep
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

...and apparently from the sides, Booth hasn't completely "moved on" because he had, he wouldn't have ben so protective and jealous when Brennan checking some guy out...And perhaps Hannah is already gone. They don't even mention her in the sides. I would be surprised, but ya never know.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:08 pm

jro54 wrote:Why are we even have this argument?! loco Booth and Hannah won't last because SN and DB (and yes, even DB has alluded to this) have both confirmed that Booth simply can't move on from Brennan. You can choose to believe them or not, but all their spoilers were right on for season 5...so enjoy while it lasts...because Booth will have probably "torpedoed" his relationship by mid-season and we will say, "bye, bye Hannah."
Good night, peeps. Sleep
And? This means I can't love chemistry between Booth/Hannah? loco
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:Why are we even have this argument?! loco Booth and Hannah won't last because SN and DB (and yes, even DB has alluded to this) have both confirmed that Booth simply can't move on from Brennan. You can choose to believe them or not, but all their spoilers were right on for season 5...so enjoy while it lasts...because Booth will have probably "torpedoed" his relationship by mid-season and we will say, "bye, bye Hannah."
Good night, peeps. Sleep

Of course not, no one on here wants to squash anyone's ideas. We are just not used to having non-shippers amongst us.
HH has already said that his characters will find their way towards each other, just not sure of the timeline. You can be happy about Booth/Hanah hook up but it won't last long. They are just another in the long list of road blocks to stall what is the eventual romance between our characters.
I think everyone on the blog that may be disagreeing with you firmly believes that.
I understand your feelings towards Brennan. Correct me if I am wrong in thinking that you, not unlike me sometimes, think the rational side of her gets on your last nerve. It does with me too. But deep down inside I see the inherent trust, faith and love between these two. It has been shown in nearly every episode since the beginning. Then there are geniune moments where Brennan's emotions rise to the occasion and shine. The Christmas episode last season was a prime example, where she wanted to attend the funeral of the bomber victim, the Kennedy episode also. I could name several. Do you agree?

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Felt sick watching Hannah and Booth... bring on the door to hit her ass on the way out.
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm

I knew i shouldn't have watched it Sad
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:33 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:Felt sick watching Hannah and Booth... bring on the door to hit her ass on the way out.
Exactly.

This promo ruined my mood for the whole day. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] In previous promos I only saw SOB all over Booth, but in this one... let me just say that, for my taste, Booth was way too eager to meet her again, he almost run to her. Major YUCK. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Ah Tinkon, you warned us, I know... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

katharine wrote:
Manjachka wrote:
Good night, peeps. Sleep

Of course not, no one on here wants to squash anyone's ideas. We are just not used to having non-shippers amongst us.
HH has already said that his characters will find their way towards each other, just not sure of the timeline. You can be happy about Booth/Hanah hook up but it won't last long. They are just another in the long list of road blocks to stall what is the eventual romance between our characters.
I think everyone on the blog that may be disagreeing with you firmly believes that.
I understand your feelings towards Brennan. Correct me if I am wrong in thinking that you, not unlike me sometimes, think the rational side of her gets on your last nerve. It does with me too. But deep down inside I see the inherent trust, faith and love between these two. It has been shown in nearly every episode since the beginning. Then there are geniune moments where Brennan's emotions rise to the occasion and shine. The Christmas episode last season was a prime example, where she wanted to attend the funeral of the bomber victim, the Kennedy episode also. I could name several. Do you agree?

I am a B&B shipper from day one baby!! Smile But I totally get that non-B&B shippers like Manjackha, represent a portion of the Bones fandom that are non-shippers and prefer that Booth and Brennan just remain friends. And you know it doesn't do us any harm to realize that - Sometimes I feel we can get too cocooned in our B&B shipper world within the boards and there our non-shippers outthere, I know I got one in my family!!! Jmho Smile
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

The sneak peak, pretty much what I thought it was going to be - Hannah just got back from a war zone, they are dating, they missed each other, she travelled half way across the world to be with him - I think for us shippers Booth and Hannah is going to be a bitter pill for a while but there is an end point, cracks will soon appear, it is just a bump in the road so to speak. Smile
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Ok I need some help understanding something. It is one thing to not be a B&B shipper, and to be fair I haven't watched this preview yet, but how can you say Booth has more chemistry with Hannah based on a few little snippets? We haven't seen any REAL interaction between them to even KNOW what they are like together. She could actually be a total bitch, who is selfish and mean to Parker and jealous of Booth's working relationship. Does anyone actually want that for Booth? Or she could be very nice. We just don't know. I'm sorry, but this show is about Brennan. Booth is the main supporting character to Brennan. If I hated the main character that much I wouldn't bother with this show. There are plenty of Angel reruns on if I just wanted a DB fix. Just sayin.
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm interested as to why Fox would choose to show a preview clip like this. Maybe it gets some fans excited. But, for me it actually makes me not want to watch at all. Crying or Very sad

Is this from the second episode? She's not in the first, right?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:Has anybody downloaded the S6 sneak peak on iTunes? (it's free)

Opinion?
Hannah's laugh at the end [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Better quality