iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: iTunes S6 Sneak Peak

Post by mereva on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

tinkrella wrote:I'm interested as to why Fox would choose to show a preview clip like this. Maybe it gets some fans excited. But, for me it actually makes me not want to watch at all. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Odd, isn't it? For me, it's more an adís killer than an advertisement.
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Ok I watched it...And my conclusion is I really REALLY don't want to watch ep 2. Ugh. pale puke
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok I watched it...And my conclusion is I really REALLY don't want to watch ep 2. Ugh. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Only ep 2? What about ep 3 with them in bed? Tha's way more "ugh" for my taste. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 pm

yeah well, I couldn't stomach the thought of THAT after seeing THIS. Thanks for that mereva. Evil or Very Mad
But I've already said I will skip the intro and the ending of ep 3. At least the rest of the time Booth is in Jersey AWAY from the blonde.
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm

@ MI_Bonesgirl: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:08 am

What I noticed from the sneak peak, is the promo shot of Brennan turning around to look at Hannah in the diner is not there. I am nearly sure it is from the same scene.

There are a lot of different angles in the diner sneak peak that aren't in the promo. That is why I hate to get attached to promos, they are taken from an unedited verison of the epi not from the ones that air Smile
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 am

UGH! I am so not going to watch epi 2 or epi 3. She looks enough to be his daughter. It's disgusting (they are making Booth out to be more DB-lite than actually Booth)...and I don't see how Hannah/Booth puke is any better than B&B's 100th kiss.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:08 am

Manjachka wrote:
jro54 wrote:Why are we even have this argument?! loco Booth and Hannah won't last because SN and DB (and yes, even DB has alluded to this) have both confirmed that Booth simply can't move on from Brennan. You can choose to believe them or not, but all their spoilers were right on for season 5...so enjoy while it lasts...because Booth will have probably "torpedoed" his relationship by mid-season and we will say, "bye, bye Hannah."
Good night, peeps. Sleep
And? This means I can't love chemistry between Booth/Hannah? loco

You can love or hate it. I don't care...all I'm saying is Hannah won't last, so enjoy while it lasts.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:19 am

I feel like someone is taunting me with all this hannah banana shit.

Not accepting B/B (DB/ED) have a great chemistry and still watching the show, for the cases only I presume (and prob DB).

That's like saying you like the x-files but not scully and mulder.

Every important person related to the show says that it's about their relationship even DB.

Anyway tbh the cases aren't always that great, I can still watch an episodes for the 10th time and remember all the B/B moments but have to think really hard to figure out what the important factors in the case were.
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 am

Beliskner wrote:Anyway tbh the cases aren't always that great, I can still watch an episodes for the 10th time and remember all the B/B moments but have to think really hard to figure out what the important factors in the case were.

Ummm...diatomaceous earth?
(That's all I got!...I must've just concentrated very hard on the case in the Pilot!)

Hannah is gonna be gone soon...soon...please make it sooooon! She can't stay around forever. It's called "BONES"...not "ANNOYING JOURNALIST"...Give Barbie her own spin off show where she can fight for truth, justice and the American way with her Biro and shorthand notebook...And we can get back to Squints, Snipers, Skeletons and Sexual Tension (resolved/unresolved? Embarassed ) Very Happy
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 am

jro54 wrote:UGH! I am so not going to watch epi 2 or epi 3. She looks enough to be his daughter. It's disgusting (they are making Booth out to be more DB-lite than actually Booth)...and I don't see how Hannah/Booth puke is any better than B&B's 100th kiss.

Agreed! Just this little snippet turned my stomach, so I know I won't be able to do a whole episode of this. Just counting down until this storyline is over and I can enjoy my show again.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:20 am

I think that will be stuck in everyone's head for the rest of our lives. LOL!

Aww c'mon...let Booth get a little smoochy smoochy until Brennan gets a clue....we know she's not sticking around so no use getting an ulcer overr it...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 am

BONES FACE DURING THEIR EXTENDED KISS MADE ME WANNA CRY ):

i am really ready to punch that b**** in the face!! >:O
(the character, not the actor.)

whew, but i will still watch for Bones. Ah.

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 am

I HATE the B**ch!!!!! Booth is turning into DB. They are the same person...but you know what I mean.

...but did anyone notice that the Booth/Hannah kiss was a little too long? It was almost like it was rehearsals or an extended scene...because in the other promo, Hannah walks in to the diner and Booth says, "what are you doing here?" They kiss for 2 seconds and Brennan says, "I'm Temperance Brennan." I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I'm sure the kiss might be cut down a little in when the episode airs...and to be fair, this show is called BONES, NOT Booth and is slutty bimbo girlfriend, so if you include the case, the dialouge between B&B and the dialouge between the characters, I'm sure the writers and the editors would cut the Booth/Hannah kiss down to make room for everything else.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:21 am

There-there, girls. There is no need to hate Booth or Brennan, really. They are fictional. You know, the nerve cells don't reproduce! (Well, it's completely wrong because they do, but who cares.)
BUT! I actually wouldn't mind to have a small... discussion with HH behind closed doors... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:15 am

It sort of turned my stomach although Brennan sort of deserves it. It will still be hard for me to watch. I thought too that the scene did look a little too rehearsed. I keep going back and forth on whether even to watch the episodes that Hannah is in. It might be easiest to DVR it and forward through her scenes. Hannah better not be aroung too long.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 am

Wow. I think I just died a little inside, watching that.
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:Wow. I think I just died a little inside, watching that.

yup feel the same stomach still turns at the thought of it No
bad bad hannah arch i'm going to be chanting that in a fetal position if there are too many scenes like that and IF the scene in bed does eventuate onto screen I'm skipping ahead, just won't cope no matter how delish that chest of db is
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
Beliskner wrote:Anyway tbh the cases aren't always that great, I can still watch an episodes for the 10th time and remember all the B/B moments but have to think really hard to figure out what the important factors in the case were.

(That's all I got!...I must've just concentrated very hard on the case in the Pilot!)

Hannah is gonna be gone soon...soon...please make it sooooon! She can't stay around forever. It's called "BONES"...not "ANNOYING JOURNALIST"...Give Barbie her own spin off show where she can fight for truth, justice and the American way with her Biro and shorthand notebook...And we can get back to Squints, Snipers, Skeletons and Sexual Tension (resolved/unresolved? Embarassed ) Very Happy

love your sig cause it's very true!
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 am

Ugh pale puke NOT WATCHING until she's gone! And NO Brennan does NOT deserve it, I'm sorry. If the tables were turned, and she was making out with some hunk right in FRONT of Booth (in season six for goodness sake!), how mad would people be at her?? Would Booth deserve it then? UGH!
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 am

RubyRuby wrote:Ugh pale puke NOT WATCHING until she's gone! And NO Brennan does NOT deserve it, I'm sorry. If the tables were turned, and she was making out with some hunk right in FRONT of Booth (in season six for goodness sake!), how mad would people be at her?? Would Booth deserve it then? UGH!

She never purposely made out with Sully or even of her boyfriends in front of Booth. He just walked by when she and Sully were locking lips. She did tell Booth she had sex with Sully and the water welder guy, but she only "bragged" about to Angela.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 am

tinkrella wrote:I'm interested as to why Fox would choose to show a preview clip like this. Maybe it gets some fans excited. But, for me it actually makes me not want to watch at all. Crying or Very sad

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps the reason is to stir things up and make the fans start talking about it. If that's the case I think they've succeeded. Wink
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 am

Sorry I disagree about Booth rubbing into Brennan's face. If you take a close look at the video, it is Hannah who is the aggressor in all the kisses. To me,it looks like Booth is embarrased about the whole thing. That's what it looks like at least to me. I also realize that we all look at things differently. Does anybody beside me think that Kathyrn Winnick was into these kisses a little to strong? David looked like he wasn't even puckering his lips.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 am

lol I didn't know cos I paused as soon as she made a move Razz
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 am

Beliskner wrote:lol I didn't know cos I paused as soon as she made a move Razz

Wise choice!
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top