[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky TV Interview w/David

Post by Chocolate Chip on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:00 am

The man looks, fine! - anyways, did I hear right, Brennan solves her own death in a dream epi? Smile
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 am

Ohh, so DB said it will be a dream?
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 am

A dream is ok with me. "Nothing happens unless first a dream"
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

I so thought brennan solving her own murder was someone you was like or similar to her not actually in a dream her having to solve it....
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:06 am

treble21 wrote:A dream is ok with me. "Nothing happens unless first a dream"
you read my mind! Smile If it happens that way, is fine with me, tho I bear in mind they could always change their minds after this interview. Smile
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Chocolate Chip wrote:
you read my mind! Smile If it happens that way, is fine with me, tho I bear in mind they could always change their minds after this interview. Smile

Would make sense. Probably why they don't have it as the fourth episode anymore. If they pushed it back to one of the eps David directs (10th or 16th) that'd be interesting since he directed the 100th and had that "Nothing happens unless first a dream" included I think. It would also work out nicer since we'd probably see a lot of Emily in that episode, more than David (but just speculation).
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Lo wrote:
Chocolate Chip wrote:

Would make sense. Probably why they don't have it as the fourth episode anymore. If they pushed it back to one of the eps David directs (10th or 16th) that'd be interesting since he directed the 100th and had that "Nothing happens unless first a dream" included I think. It would also work out nicer since we'd probably see a lot of Emily in that episode, more than David (but just speculation).

Didn't Hart tweet that the "Brennan centric" episode woult be either 6 or 7? It's definitely not 6...so maybe 7?..but it would be nice if DB directed that episode. I think he did a fantastic job with the 100th.
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 am

jro54 wrote:
Lo wrote:
Chocolate Chip wrote:

Didn't Hart tweet that the "Brennan centric" episode woult be either 6 or 7? It's definitely not 6...so maybe 7?..but it would be nice if DB directed that episode. I think he did a fantastic job with the 100th.

yeah he did tweet that... although he was very adament that GD was going to be episode 5 last year, and they postponed it to the second last of the season, so we won't really know when it's coming until we get sides ( if there are any... if it's a dream there may not be any new parts to cast, which means no sides)
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum