Fox Fall Party

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 am

They're showing the red carpet live on [Only admins are allowed to see this link] .... I posted that in News, but figured the discussion might turn spoilery, so I put this here too.


Anyone else watching? So, far just really annoying hosts. Lol.

EDIT by Bug ~ adding interviews with cast to this post.

TJ: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Michaela and JFD: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Tamara: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Emily:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hart: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:59 am

Guess I'm the only one watching. Lol.


Well, TJ came out and said Angela is pregnant.

Emily said nothing we didn't know but when asked if there would be developments with Hannah she said, "Oh, yes!!" and then some stuff we already knew, the actresses name, etc. and added, "we'll learn more about her throughout the season." She also said "Booth is in love."

But, I suppose from the one promo, we know that Booth is in love was a Brennan line. I want explanation on "throughout the season" though.

On a shallow note: she had the pretty hair out tonight. And I liked her dress, although I couldn't see it entirely due to the camera angle.
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by CanadianBones on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 pm

so far JFD, Michaela, TJ and Emily have gone by.

They all looked fantastic!!! TJ has been video taping his entire day since 4am and I think he said it will end up online or something.
avatar
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Location : Canada, eh.
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Ok, this female host does not know what she's doing. She ended the interview with Emily without really telling Emily she was ending it, it was obvious Emily didn't know if she was suppose to stay or walk away and the interviewer just changed the subject with Em still standing there.

And just now she totally blew off Cloris Leechman. I mean, come on, that woman's a tv idol, you don't do that???!! She said hi Cloris, then Cloris complimented her, and she didn't even acknowledge the compliment and said "Oh, we're not doing this right now? Ok, over to you (whoever.)" This girl does not have a future doing this. Lol.
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

bailey wrote:Guess I'm the only one watching. Lol.


Well, TJ came out and said Angela is pregnant.

Emily said nothing we didn't know but when asked if there would be developments with Hannah she said, "Oh, yes!!" and then some stuff we already knew, the actresses name, etc. and added, "we'll learn more about her throughout the season." She also said "Booth is in love."

But, I suppose from the one promo, we know that Booth is in love was a Brennan line. I want explanation on "throughout the season" though.

On a shallow note: she had the pretty hair out tonight. And I liked her dress, although I couldn't see it entirely due to the camera angle.

"we'll learn more about her throughout the season." pale
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 27
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 pm

jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:Guess I'm the only one watching. Lol.


Well, TJ came out and said Angela is pregnant.

Emily said nothing we didn't know but when asked if there would be developments with Hannah she said, "Oh, yes!!" and then some stuff we already knew, the actresses name, etc. and added, "we'll learn more about her throughout the season." She also said "Booth is in love."

But, I suppose from the one promo, we know that Booth is in love was a Brennan line. I want explanation on "throughout the season" though.

On a shallow note: she had the pretty hair out tonight. And I liked her dress, although I couldn't see it entirely due to the camera angle.

"we'll learn more about her throughout the season." pale


It might not mean anything. Emily could've just meant the season "so far" and they're just on episode 5 so .... hopefully this doesn't imply more than that.
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by tinkrella on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 pm

I wouldn't fret over the throughout the season. Think of it from her point of view....they have filmed a bunch already so 'the season' is very much going on for her. They are in the depths of it while it hasn't even begun for us.

That was such an awkward interview. That interviewer had no clue what she was doing. Emily didn't seem very at ease with her, either. I felt bad for her at the end when the girl just stopped talking to her!! lol Luckily, someone rescued her.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by CanadianBones on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 pm

HH just tweeted this pic of TJ

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

yeah these 'hosts' are pretty annoying but I'm sure they are rushed trying to grab their interviews as everyone is walking by.
avatar
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Location : Canada, eh.
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 pm

CanadianBones wrote:HH just tweeted this pic of TJ

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

yeah these 'hosts' are pretty annoying but I'm sure they are rushed trying to grab their interviews as everyone is walking by.


@tinkerlla Thanks for making me feel better. Smile Yea, for her they're in the middle of the season already.

Yea, I'm sure it's hectic, but still these hosts suck, especially the girl.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by tinkrella on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:21 pm

bailey wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:HH just tweeted this pic of TJ

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

yeah these 'hosts' are pretty annoying but I'm sure they are rushed trying to grab their interviews as everyone is walking by.


@tinkerlla Thanks for making me feel better. Smile Yea, for her they're in the middle of the season already.

Yea, I'm sure it's hectic, but still these hosts suck, especially the girl.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]


I also don't think actors are used to do things live. Some of them are kind of like...'oh no...what can I say?' lol it's cute. TJ rocked! He seems like one of those people that have constant energy!

Last year for Glee Fox had the stars do 'a day in the life.' It seems that's what TJ is doing today. I hope we get to see that with others too! It was funny with the glee cast.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by CanadianBones on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:23 pm

nooooooooooo annoying girl is canadian Sad
avatar
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Location : Canada, eh.
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by CanadianBones on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:24 pm

yaya an awesome canadian TAMARA!!!!!!!!
avatar
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Location : Canada, eh.
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 pm

tinkrella wrote:



I also don't think actors are used to do things live. Some of them are kind of like...'oh no...what can I say?' lol it's cute. TJ rocked! He seems like one of those people that have constant energy!

Last year for Glee Fox had the stars do 'a day in the life.' It seems that's what TJ is doing today. I hope we get to see that with others too! It was funny with the glee cast.


I always figured they got briefed on what they could and couldn't say. TJ made a point to see if Michaela could hear him before he talked about the baby thing, but I assumed he was being humorous. Lol. I figured it either was never suppose to be a secret or once it was leaked in that promo, there was a discussion about "how could they do that?" Cause it's the network in charge of what's on the promo and not Hart or whoever. Anyway ... it was cute. Smile

Tamara looked beautiful as well. She said that in the premiere Cam thanks everyone and says "you really are my friends" or something to that effect that Cam was surprised they all came back to help her.
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by CanadianBones on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 pm

tinkrella wrote:I wouldn't fret over the throughout the season. Think of it from her point of view....they have filmed a bunch already so 'the season' is very much going on for her. They are in the depths of it while it hasn't even begun for us.

That was such an awkward interview. That interviewer had no clue what she was doing. Emily didn't seem very at ease with her, either. I felt bad for her at the end when the girl just stopped talking to her!! lol Luckily, someone rescued her.

I think this thing needs either more reporters or just pick some of the stars to get a proper interview, where you say hello and good bye and don't cut them off.
avatar
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Location : Canada, eh.
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm

tinkrella wrote:I wouldn't fret over the throughout the season. Think of it from her point of view....they have filmed a bunch already so 'the season' is very much going on for her. They are in the depths of it while it hasn't even begun for us.

That was such an awkward interview. That interviewer had no clue what she was doing. Emily didn't seem very at ease with her, either. I felt bad for her at the end when the girl just stopped talking to her!! lol Luckily, someone rescued her.

I was once an optimist who believed that when SN said that "perhaps not alone" didn't mean that Booth would come home with a SO...but I'm done with trying to ignore the writing on the wall.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 27
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bailey on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

jro54 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I wouldn't fret over the throughout the season. Think of it from her point of view....they have filmed a bunch already so 'the season' is very much going on for her. They are in the depths of it while it hasn't even begun for us.

That was such an awkward interview. That interviewer had no clue what she was doing. Emily didn't seem very at ease with her, either. I felt bad for her at the end when the girl just stopped talking to her!! lol Luckily, someone rescued her.

I was once an optimist who believed that when SN said that "perhaps not alone" didn't mean that Booth would come home with a SO...but I'm done with trying to ignore the writing on the wall.


Ok, ok, let's not have the same conversation in every thread. Lol.

What did you think of Emily's hair and dress? I thought it looked a bit messy but beautiful, kinda like sex hair. Glad she didn't pull it up, her hair looks much better down, IMO. Wish we could see a better picture of the dress, complete with shoes. Smile Also, hoping for pictures of David & Emily together during the party tonight. Smile Smile
avatar
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by CanadianBones on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm sure we will get more pictures, they probably posed for them on the carpet too.
avatar
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Location : Canada, eh.
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by joybrennan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 pm

bailey wrote:Ok, this female host does not know what she's doing. She ended the interview with Emily without really telling Emily she was ending it, it was obvious Emily didn't know if she was suppose to stay or walk away and the interviewer just changed the subject with Em still standing there.

And just now she totally blew off Cloris Leechman. I mean, come on, that woman's a tv idol, you don't do that???!! She said hi Cloris, then Cloris complimented her, and she didn't even acknowledge the compliment and said "Oh, we're not doing this right now? Ok, over to you (whoever.)" This girl does not have a future doing this. Lol.

lol!
avatar
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Age : 42
Location : NYC
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by joybrennan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 pm

jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:Guess I'm the only one watching. Lol.


Well, TJ came out and said Angela is pregnant.

Emily said nothing we didn't know but when asked if there would be developments with Hannah she said, "Oh, yes!!" and then some stuff we already knew, the actresses name, etc. and added, "we'll learn more about her throughout the season." She also said "Booth is in love."

But, I suppose from the one promo, we know that Booth is in love was a Brennan line. I want explanation on "throughout the season" though.

On a shallow note: she had the pretty hair out tonight. And I liked her dress, although I couldn't see it entirely due to the camera angle.

"we'll learn more about her throughout the season." pale

All I can say is she'd BETTER be talking about being in love with BRENNAN and that what hear about Raghag is that she's an F**KING serial killer or a US TRAITOR spying for Osama Bin Laden, or as some one else says, I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Mad
(Don't worry, no one on the Aby is in danger. Laughing)
avatar
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Age : 42
Location : NYC
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by geraghtyvl on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I agree how awful the interviewers were. Hopefully we will see some other taped interviews in the next few days. My heart sank when Emily said "throughout the season" in reference to the Hannah storyline...One cute thing I liked during the promo of all the Fox shows. Did anyone notice that Brennan is pulling Booth's tie? I always loved when they did that during the TV Guide shoot a couple of years back.

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by jro54 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I simply can't enjoy anything about my favorite show anymore knowing that Hannah will probably be around for whole season. No No No
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 27
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by tinkrella on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:I agree how awful the interviewers were. Hopefully we will see some other taped interviews in the next few days. My heart sank when Emily said "throughout the season" in reference to the Hannah storyline...One cute thing I liked during the promo of all the Fox shows. Did anyone notice that Brennan is pulling Booth's tie? I always loved when they did that during the TV Guide shoot a couple of years back.


I noticed the tie thing to and he gives her that cute look like "oh...i'm afraid...but I'm really not b/c I like it" lol cute.

I wish we got to see more of emily's outfit too. hopefully we will get some good pictures tomorrow. She's been rockin' the messy hair look lately. I love it. It's the new look for fall, apparently.


tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bones fan 99 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 pm

tinkrella wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:I agree how awful the interviewers were. Hopefully we will see some other taped interviews in the next few days. My heart sank when Emily said "throughout the season" in reference to the Hannah storyline...One cute thing I liked during the promo of all the Fox shows. Did anyone notice that Brennan is pulling Booth's tie? I always loved when they did that during the TV Guide shoot a couple of years back.


I noticed the tie thing to and he gives her that cute look like "oh...i'm afraid...but I'm really not b/c I like it" lol cute.

I wish we got to see more of emily's outfit too. hopefully we will get some good pictures tomorrow. She's been rockin' the messy hair look lately. I love it. It's the new look for fall, apparently.


Dam missed it hope that tie pulling ends up online sounds yummmy!!
avatar
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Age : 38
Location : new zealand
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by geraghtyvl on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Here is the promo Bones fan 99...Look at So Fox bumper video..enjoy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by bones fan 99 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:Here is the promo Bones fan 99...Look at So Fox bumper video..enjoy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thankyou Very Happy
avatar
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Age : 38
Location : new zealand
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox Fall Party

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum