Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bugaboo628 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am

Katheryn Winnick

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hannah Burley

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts: 1586
Age: 39
Registration date: 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Katheryn Winnick

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hannah Burley

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


Is she insane?????? Did Hart not warn her about the crazy people on Twitter??? Oh, wow, I'm gonna have to go search to see what people are saying to her. This isn't going to be pretty.


Edited to add:

Yea, just checked out that HannahBurley page ... seriously FOX? Seriously? I was willing to try and like her until I saw this, and now you're just trying too hard.


Last edited by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 811
Say What You Want: "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date: 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jhi1005 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:01 am

bailey wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:Katheryn Winnick

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hannah Burley

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


Is she insane?????? Did Hart not warn her about the crazy people on Twitter??? Oh, wow, I'm gonna have to go search to see what people are saying to her. This isn't going to be pretty.

So did they set up a Twitter for her character as well as her own personal one?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 148
Registration date: 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 am

She's insane!!!! Oh wow, I'm going to have a twitter account just to see what everyone says.

jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1740
Age: 23
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want: No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date: 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 am

jhi1005 wrote:
bailey wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:Katheryn Winnick

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hannah Burley

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


Is she insane?????? Did Hart not warn her about the crazy people on Twitter??? Oh, wow, I'm gonna have to go search to see what people are saying to her. This isn't going to be pretty.

So did they set up a Twitter for her character as well as her own personal one?


Well it looks like she's had her Twitter for a while, pre Bones casting.

The character page is actually a bit more interesting than I thought at first glance .... it's more like Hannah's journal than her Twitter. LOL. She says she thinks Seely is running from his past but he won't talk about it. Says that he went to war to find peace. That he started a sentence with "Anthropologically speaking" but then caught himself and acted sad. And several tweets saying "Jolene" played this morning on my iphone Shuffle, wonder if that means anything?

Hmmmmm. LOL. The Jolene thing is really interesting, does everyone else know that Dolly song?


Last edited by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 811
Say What You Want: "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date: 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jhi1005 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 am

I fear for the actress being out there on Twitter-people are not nice to HH and SN, and I could only imagine what they would send to her. I don't like the storyline, but the actress seems perfectly nice and she's doing her job, so I hope people can separate the two.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 148
Registration date: 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 am

bailey wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:
bailey wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:Katheryn Winnick

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hannah Burley

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


Is she insane?????? Did Hart not warn her about the crazy people on Twitter??? Oh, wow, I'm gonna have to go search to see what people are saying to her. This isn't going to be pretty.

So did they set up a Twitter for her character as well as her own personal one?


Well it looks like she's had her Twitter for a while, pre Bones casting.

The character page is actually a bit more interesting than I thought at first glance .... it's more like Hannah's journal than her Twitter. LOL. She says she thinks Seely is running from his past but he won't talk about it. Says that he went to war to find peace. That he started a sentence with "Anthropologically speaking" but then caught himself and acted sad. And several tweets saying "Jolene" played this morning on my iphone Shuffle, wonder if that means anything?

Hmmmmm. LOL. The Jolene think is really interesting, does everyone else know that Dolly song?

Anthropologically speaking?? Mmmm...this seems kind of interesting.

jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1740
Age: 23
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want: No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date: 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by anthropologystudent on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

bailey wrote:

Hmmmmm. LOL. The Jolene think is really interesting, does everyone else know that Dolly song?

I love that song! There is a version by Mindy Smith that I love

anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 144
Age: 28
Location: Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want: "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date: 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jhi1005 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

Just googled the song-it's a song Dolly wrote warning another woman off her husband loco

Are we sure this is a legit account and not some fan who set it up?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts: 148
Registration date: 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 am

jhi1005 wrote:Just googled the song-it's a song Dolly wrote warning another woman off her husband loco

Are we sure this is a legit account and not some fan who set it up?


Guess we won't know for sure until Hart or someone confirms it but I think it's legit. Remember when they set up the Myspace page for the Glowing Bones episode? This is totally something they'd do.

Now, I just wonder ... is Hannah the woman that can take Booth away from Brennan, or is Brennan the woman that can take Booth away from Hannah? They also have a post about war making things seem more intimate than the really are. Sounds like this is a way of them wanting us to feel sorry for Hannah and what she's going to run into once she gets to DC, and tries to have a relationship with Booth while Brennan is nearby.

bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 811
Say What You Want: "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date: 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by crzy4bones on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 am

I think the Hannah Burley one was set up by a fan....I don't think it's an official one...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 586
Age: 45
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Registration date: 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jro54 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 am

The character page makes me want to puke...because there are so many posts about "he is so beautiful when he sleeps" and "I smile every time he smiles, but I smile even more when I break it to kiss him." DB's smile makes me want to smile too Very Happy, but just the fact that this is supposed to becoming from Hannah's POV makes me want to puke my guts out...not to mention the lovely background of Booth and Hannah kissing.

jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1740
Age: 23
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want: No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date: 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by katharine on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:07 am

crzy4bones wrote:I think the Hannah Burley one was set up by a fan....I don't think it's an official one...

I agree. I don't think the actress set this up. I think some fan has spent way too much time tweeting and set this up, or maybe even FOX, but I doubt it.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts: 423
Location: I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date: 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 am

katharine wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:I think the Hannah Burley one was set up by a fan....I don't think it's an official one...

I agree. I don't think the actress set this up. I think some fan has spent way too much time tweeting and set this up, or maybe even FOX, but I doubt it.


I don't think it's the actress but I think it may be Fox. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts: 811
Say What You Want: "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date: 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 am

I thouht it was set up by a fan. There are a couple people who regularly RT "Hannah's" tweets.

MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts: 1147
Age: 36
Location: Michigan
Say What You Want: Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date: 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum