GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by anthropologystudent on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]


Wasn't sure if this was posted...
avatar
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Age : 31
Location : Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:56 am

What do they say in the interviews? For some reason, they won't play for me.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by elyon on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 am

Booth loves Hannah. Hannah loves Booth. Let's carve it on a tree with a heart around it.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 am

I watch the interview...and SN just says that Booth "seems" to love Hannah, not he's "in love" with Hannah or that he truly "loves" Hannah. Honestly, I think Booth will genuinely like Hannah, he will care about her and maybe even have feelings for her. I think he's really happy...but I don't for a second think that he's completely happy as if he was with Brennan. He didn't really give any new information. All he says is that Booth/Brennan/Hannah are all happy at this point (and keep in mind that this interview was taken at the Fox fall party...when they were still filming episode 4 I believe) and that we will "love" Hannah.


Last edited by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by katharine on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 am

I think that Hanah is for Booth what Brennan won't be.
From what little I've seen in the clips, it seems that Hanah is willing to show her emotions and she'll restructure her career to be with her man.
Right now Brennan won't do those things. It's not logical for her to act that way.
I think between Hanah being in Booth's life, Booth not being so readily available to Brennan and the episode where she sees herself in someone else's murder, Brennan will begin to understand what she has lost.
I think not being around Brennan and being with someone who on paper is so perfect for him Booth will also realize that Hanah isn't who he wants. He wants the feelings and the emotions he has, he just doesn't want them with her.
I think the person that is going to see this first and foremost is Hanah.
And if all this works out and brings out a more emotional side to Brennan, I am all for it. I've waited 5 years, I think I can wait a little longer.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Location : I live in the South, but my heart is up North
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by anthropologystudent on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:41 am

jro54 wrote:I watch the interview...and SN just says that Booth "seems" to love Hannah, not he's "in love" with Hannah or that he truly "loves" Hannah. Honestly, I think Booth will genuinely like Hannah, he will care about her and maybe even have feelings for her. I think he's really happy...but I don't for a second think that he's completely happy as if he was with Brennan. He didn't really give any new information. All he says is that Booth/Brennan/Hannah are all happy at this point (and keep in mind that this interview was taken at the Fox fall party...when they were still filming episode 4 I believe) and that we will "love" Hannah.

There is also 2 other videos one with Tamara and Tj one of Michaela.

*In the video of Tamara and Tj they discuss Hannah & Booths relationship in Cam and Hodgins perspective Booth really loves Hannah and Tamara is happy that she is no longer the one getting hate mail! hahah and how its nice to see Booth happy but that it will cause some emotions for Brennan that in her own way she deals wit

* In Michaela's she talks about how if it will be a different dynamic will and that so far as of this interview she had only been in 1 scene with Hannah and it was group scene. But she is hoping that this new relationship will bring more "girl time" for her and Brennan. Also most of Kathryn's scenes so far have been with Emily and David
avatar
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Age : 31
Location : Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:06 am

anthropologystudent wrote:
jro54 wrote:I watch the interview...and SN just says that Booth "seems" to love Hannah, not he's "in love" with Hannah or that he truly "loves" Hannah. Honestly, I think Booth will genuinely like Hannah, he will care about her and maybe even have feelings for her. I think he's really happy...but I don't for a second think that he's completely happy as if he was with Brennan. He didn't really give any new information. All he says is that Booth/Brennan/Hannah are all happy at this point (and keep in mind that this interview was taken at the Fox fall party...when they were still filming episode 4 I believe) and that we will "love" Hannah.

There is also 2 other videos one with Tamara and Tj one of Michaela.

*In the video of Tamara and Tj they discuss Hannah & Booths relationship in Cam and Hodgins perspective Booth really loves Hannah and Tamara is happy that she is no longer the one getting hate mail! hahah and how its nice to see Booth happy but that it will cause some emotions for Brennan that in her own way she deals wit

* In Michaela's she talks about how if it will be a different dynamic will and that so far as of this interview she had only been in 1 scene with Hannah and it was group scene. But she is hoping that this new relationship will bring more "girl time" for her and Brennan. Also most of Kathryn's scenes so far have been with Emily and David

Well, I'm just one of those people who think that Booth can still genuinely like Hannah and maybe even have feelings for her. I think he has moved on and he is really happy...but I don't for a second believe that he's as happy if he was with Brennan. I think that is what the whole point of Hannah is....she's perfect and she and Booth have such a great relationship...but she's just not his Bones.

avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:16 am

I've have notice that David, Emily and the other actors just form their own little opinions about what is going to happen...so I don't really listen to them as much as HH and SN because they actually write the scripts...and have an idea of what will happen. Personally, I don't care about Hannah anymore...because no matter how Booth feels about her...she's going to leave eventually (and I don't for a second believe that he's going to love her as much as Brennan IMO)


Last edited by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by anthropologystudent on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 am

jro54 wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:
jro54 wrote:I watch the interview...and SN just says that Booth "seems" to love Hannah, not he's "in love" with Hannah or that he truly "loves" Hannah. Honestly, I think Booth will genuinely like Hannah, he will care about her and maybe even have feelings for her. I think he's really happy...but I don't for a second think that he's completely happy as if he was with Brennan. He didn't really give any new information. All he says is that Booth/Brennan/Hannah are all happy at this point (and keep in mind that this interview was taken at the Fox fall party...when they were still filming episode 4 I believe) and that we will "love" Hannah.

There is also 2 other videos one with Tamara and Tj one of Michaela.

*In the video of Tamara and Tj they discuss Hannah & Booths relationship in Cam and Hodgins perspective Booth really loves Hannah and Tamara is happy that she is no longer the one getting hate mail! hahah and how its nice to see Booth happy but that it will cause some emotions for Brennan that in her own way she deals wit

* In Michaela's she talks about how if it will be a different dynamic will and that so far as of this interview she had only been in 1 scene with Hannah and it was group scene. But she is hoping that this new relationship will bring more "girl time" for her and Brennan. Also most of Kathryn's scenes so far have been with Emily and David

Well, I'm just one of those people who think that Booth can still genuinely like Hannah and maybe even have feelings for her. I think he has moved on and he is really happy...but I don't for a second believe that he's as happy if he was with Brennan. I think that is what the whole point of Hannah is....she's perfect and she and Booth have such a great relationship...but she's just not his Bones.


I agree with you I think he is "happy" and he genuinely likes her but its true she is not Brennan. I am going to try to like her I loved Cam and there is small chance I could "love" Hannah too but it depends on what comes of her being here.
avatar
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Age : 31
Location : Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 am

I watched this interview with Hart a couple weeks ago...and I completely restored my faith in B&B. He said that, "Hannah is perfect for Booth, but Booth and Brennan who are not perfect for each other, belong together. We are going to see what happens when you put two people who are a perfect match in between two people who belong together"...and it made understood what the purpose of Hannah is. She's perfect. She's wonderful. She's the type of girl that Booth could spend 30 or 40 or 50 years....but she's not the one. Brennan is the one.

I strongly encourage people to watch it...because it *almost* made me forgive Hart. I have to see this play out on-screen first...but ever since I saw this interview, I'm just not as angry with the whole storyline anymore...and also, I wouldn't pay much attention to what the actors say because they just sort of form their own opinions and say what is going to happen based on their character's perspectives...like Emily seems to think that Booth is "in love" and David seems to think that Booth dating Hannah to just make Brennan jealous, where as HH and SN actually write scripts. They know what is going to happen.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by anthropologystudent on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 am

jro54 wrote:I watched this interview with Hart a couple weeks ago...and I completely restored my faith in B&B. He said that, "Hannah is perfect for Booth, but Booth and Brennan who are not perfect for each other, belong together. We are going to see what happens when you put two people who are a perfect match in between two people who belong together"...and it made understood what the purpose of Hannah is. She's perfect. She's wonderful. She's the type of girl that Booth could spend 30 or 40 or 50 years....but she's not the one. Brennan is the one.

.

I saw that interview too and it really did make me feel better about the whole thing because the one thing people seem to forget is that Hart wants them together he has a plan he isn't going to change that plan this late in the game. Just because it's going to take a little while to get them together doesn't mean much really. I have faith things will happen sure it would be nice if it happened now but I think things will be perfect later!
avatar
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Age : 31
Location : Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 am

Watching that interview with Hart...and reading some posts on here have completely changed how I look at this storyline. Yes, hearing the words, "love,""Booth," and "Hannah" in the same sentence is scary...but it's the truth. I honestly think that Booth has moved on and is really happy. I have accepted it...but all of this will change the longer he's around Brennan...because I don't doubt for a second that he's "completely" happy as he would be if he were with Brennan. B&B are meant to be...and they will get together eventually.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

I think after watching last night-when Booth and Hannah were talking about Hannah causing trouble was very telling. Hannah said "That's why you love me". And Booth kind of hesitated and said it's one of the things he loves.

And also at the end when B&B were discussing the case and Booth was talking about if you love someone, you'd die for them, and Brennan said and when you move on and find someone else to love, Booth tells her, no it's still love. I believe that Booth would die for both Brennan and Hannah. That's just who he is. But talking about it in the past tense with Brennan, And him telling her that it's still love, that said more to me about the B&B future than the BS of Booth telling Sweets that he loves Hannah. Booth, in his own little roundabout way, told Brennan that he loves her.

So...Does Booth "love" Hannah? Sure. But is he "in love" with her? I don't think so. Brennan left a mark on Booth. Even though she rejected him and she hurt him, she left a mark. A mark that won't be as easy as he thinks it is to get over.
avatar
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 39
Location : Michigan
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by treble21 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I think after watching last night-when Booth and Hannah were talking about Hannah causing trouble was very telling. Hannah said "That's why you love me". And Booth kind of hesitated and said it's one of the things he loves.

And also at the end when B&B were discussing the case and Booth was talking about if you love someone, you'd die for them, and Brennan said and when you move on and find someone else to love, Booth tells her, no it's still love. I believe that Booth would die for both Brennan and Hannah. That's just who he is. But talking about it in the past tense with Brennan, And him telling her that it's still love, that said more to me about the B&B future than the BS of Booth telling Sweets that he loves Hannah. Booth, in his own little roundabout way, told Brennan that he loves her.

So...Does Booth "love" Hannah? Sure. But is he "in love" with her? I don't think so. Brennan left a mark on Booth. Even though she rejected him and she hurt him, she left a mark. A mark that won't be as easy as he thinks it is to get over.

bowdown
avatar
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Age : 37
Location : Ontario Canada
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by ReginaPhalange on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:07 am

No. Booth doesn't love Hannah.

Booth thinks he loves Hannah (because he's hurt and because he wants to believe in love despite Brennan's 'rejection'). On some level, he probably really does have feelings for Hannah, but it's not a one-and-only-forever-and-ever kind.

Booth is trying to make himself happy. He's trying super-hard: keeping up his after-case drinks with Brennan and the occasional meal while remaining as non-romantic as possible. (Why? because he still cares for her!) He's trying to make Hannah a part of his life because he feels an emptiness where Bones used to be and he wants Hannah to try and fill that void.

One day Booth will realize that no matter how hard he tries, Hannah will never be Bones for him.

Whew. Had to get throw those two cents in! Wink
avatar
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by jro54 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:54 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I think after watching last night-when Booth and Hannah were talking about Hannah causing trouble was very telling. Hannah said "That's why you love me". And Booth kind of hesitated and said it's one of the things he loves.

And also at the end when B&B were discussing the case and Booth was talking about if you love someone, you'd die for them, and Brennan said and when you move on and find someone else to love, Booth tells her, no it's still love. I believe that Booth would die for both Brennan and Hannah. That's just who he is. But talking about it in the past tense with Brennan, And him telling her that it's still love, that said more to me about the B&B future than the BS of Booth telling Sweets that he loves Hannah. Booth, in his own little roundabout way, told Brennan that he loves her.

So...Does Booth "love" Hannah? Sure. But is he "in love" with her? I don't think so. Brennan left a mark on Booth. Even though she rejected him and she hurt him, she left a mark. A mark that won't be as easy as he thinks it is to get over.

I have nothing to say except bowdown
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: GMMR: Does Booth Love Hannah?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum