An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by mommahurley on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 am

I just received a very unfortunate tweet from Hart Hanson. I don't want to repeat it, becuase it was very mean. I have to believe that he has me mixed up with someone else because he said I was semi-polite to him on twitter but rude as hell on other forums. And that I obviously hate Bones. And to go away.

Now anyone that has followed anything I've said knows this isn't me. I was upset at the beginning of summer but spent the second half of summer convincing everyone to give it a try and look for positives.

I'm very upset. I've actually been sitting here crying. It's hard to feel like the person who's responsible for a show you have loved and supported for years has such venimous feeling toward you. And unjustly so.

It is a real wake up call as to how it must feel to him when people attack him.

I don't know if I'm even going to keep commuicating on here. I'm pretty upset.
I know I'm not a mean person...and I feel like I've always tried to look at everyone's point of view and I've been very fair with the things I have said about Hart himself. But apparantly he feels differently. I'm embarassed to be called out that way, and I'm tired of trying to keep the faith.

I just wanted to say goodbye to you all.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by jhi1005 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 am

I saw the tweet, and I was really surprised as well, because I know from the forums that you're not someone who feels anything but love for the show, and I think you've always tried to be honest about what you felt, for good and for bad.

My first thought when I saw the post was that HH must be having one hell of a day and I really think that it was reflected back onto his Twitter, rather than having anything to do with you.

Please don't be upset-I hate when anyone is hurting.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by dancing_phalanges on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 am

What time was the tweet...

dancing_phalanges
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Age : 39
Location : Wheaton, IL
Say What You Want : I am getting increasingly anxious about the show!
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by tinge1990 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 am

Honestly, I am very upset about all these HH tweets.

He wants to be on twitter, he has got to face the haters (not you). I dont know about you, but I personally feel that his tweets in response to haters have recently been very rude and inappropriate. As show creator, he carries the image of Bones with him. I wish he show us that he is bigger than the haters, that he has tolerance.

He should really just ignore haters instead of creating an argument with them, and insulting them in the process.

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by future_anthro on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 am

dancing_phalanges wrote:What time was the tweet...
About 8 hours ago.

I saw the tweet and was a little surprised he said that.
avatar
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Age : 31
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by IheartB&B on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 am

Wow is all I can say...and I too am surprised with Hart's tweets to fans lately

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Age : 31
Location : San Jose, CA
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by gordongordonfan on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Agree with Tink on 'both sides of twitter'... except I probably am all to the 1 side that doesn't much like it. Too easy for miscommunication to happen on a social medium like that. No "tone" or "expression" to read or see. Then throw in the 'bad day' and there you go.

Plus on a purely "me" note, I don't like having my life public AT ALL... I guess when people do it anonymously though? eh... for me it's not worth it. I go on a read it sometimes but I don't ever tweet myself." (Doesn't that sound naughty? "Tweet myself?" LOL Embarassed ) ... sorry, just trying to make you feel better if your reading, and give you a laugh. I wouldn't let something like that keep you from enjoying discussion here... I think most posters here really value all opinions no matter if they differ from their own or not.
avatar
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Age : 46
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by SnoopGirl on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Ignore him ..seriously, you don't know the man, the man doesn't know you. Deep down do you really care what he thinks of you? I hope not.
Great way to keep viewers- NOT!!!
You could just reply back and tell him to "Tweet Off". [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
The man has ruined (many episodes) of a Great Drama show and turned it into a Comedy-Drama [Only admins are allowed to see this image] scratch [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] borderline Soap Opera at times. Don't give his Tweet a second thought.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Age : 47
Location : Oakville, ON (Canada)
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile


Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by treble21 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Um yeah.... I'm back slowly out of this topic as well ......
avatar
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Age : 37
Location : Ontario Canada
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by gordongordonfan on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

treble21 wrote:Um yeah.... I'm back slowly out of this topic as well ......

I know, I hesitated before posting too silent ... because I'm hoping it doesn't turn into an insult thread, etc. But I went ahead and posted something in the hopes of pointing out that twitter is such an UNNATURAL communication medium anyway. Throw in the fact that HH is a person like any other and I'm sure has bad days or misunderstands people or gets them confused with others... (not offering 'excuses', I'm just sayin' haven't we all 'snapped' at people in our day? I know I have. But I still think I'm a good person.) Plus twitter brings out a lot of negativity it seems too. I hate to see anyone upset, but I would truly not let this kind of thing dwell in your thoughts at all. It's not someone you have any personal relationship with so I wouldn't let it actually touch your 'feelings'. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (Just my 2 cents)
avatar
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Age : 46
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by treble21 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:52 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:
treble21 wrote:Um yeah.... I'm back slowly out of this topic as well ......

I know, I hesitated before posting too silent ... because I'm hoping it doesn't turn into an insult thread, etc. But I went ahead and posted something in the hopes of pointing out that twitter is such an UNNATURAL communication medium anyway. Throw in the fact that HH is a person like any other and I'm sure has bad days or misunderstands people or gets them confused with others... (not offering 'excuses', I'm just sayin' haven't we all 'snapped' at people in our day? I know I have. But I still think I'm a good person.) Plus twitter brings out a lot of negativity it seems too. I hate to see anyone upset, but I would truly not let this kind of thing dwell in your thoughts at all. It's not someone you have any personal relationship with so I wouldn't let it actually touch your 'feelings'. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (Just my 2 cents)

agree with everything posted here.
avatar
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Age : 37
Location : Ontario Canada
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by sparklyshoes on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I also agree with everything and think it's an unfortunate situation.

I think what we all forget sometimes is how involved we can now be with the show, what with the facebook pages, the various twitter accounts, you tube vids etc etc etc - it makes us fans feel a lot more connected to aspects of the show that were previously unnoticed. I think that can be a really good thing, for the fans, the showrunners and the show itself, but it can also create a false sense of connection and friendship. At times I think we need to remmeber that just because someone replies to a post, or retweets something, or references a comment, it doesn't mean anything more than sincere gratitude on behalf of the show.

I am sure HH and the show runners recognise that without fans, the show just wouldn't exist, but I can also sympathise that they have an incredibly demanding job outside of the fan communication. I know I wouldn't like hundreds of people commenting on my performance whilst I was trying to work everyday.

I know the very nature of the show means there will always be a public element, but I think we all need to take a step back sometimes too.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Location : Oz
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by mommahurley on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you to everyone that answered me here. My intention wasn't to get people mad at Hart...I just felt kind of like the day I got muggedl I felt as though I had been attacked by the person that I've always respected as the creator of ta show that I love. Love enough. to take time out of my life to comment on.

He says I write with Venom!..that people have brought my posts to his attention. That I'm consistantly venomous. I can't imagine anything I've said being important enough for anyone to bring it to his attention. And I'm totally at a loss as to what he could be talking about? I feel like the kid whose parents acuse them of something , but won't explain to them what they've done. There's no way to prove your innocense, because you don't even know who's saying bad things about you or passing on little chosen snippets of what may be a momentary feeling you've expressed.

One thing I know about myself is that even if I've gotten to the point with someone, where I feel the need to tell them to leave me alone, or stop arguing with me, or allow me my feelings...I never attack them or tell them their feelings are wrong..

I always try to give my opinions as just that...an opinion, and even during my most frustrated times, where I was the most disappointed in the show, the direction, the finale the new plot...I was always concerned with what I thought would harm the show...not ever wishing that harm would come to the show. I never threatened to stop watching, or encouraged people to stop. I even went out of my way to encourage people to keep watching because the reward for seeing this SO plot through was going to be worth it. .

And I've always felt that HH was , (partly due to his writing and his portrayals in the show) that HH was a fair, and patient person, who looked at all sides of any given position and cared about everyone's opinions and viewpoints. I'm not only hurt by the attacked feeling I got from the post, but I'm disappointed to find my Hero isn't who I thought he was. Why would he put himself out there, if he only wanted people to kiss up to him and not tell him what they honestly thought. Isn't that what got people like Michael Jackson and others into trouble, because people only told them what they wanted to hear rather than their true feelings?

Anyway. It's impossible to talk about it on Twitter, and yes I'm pretty depressed about it. If anyone here actually knew me, ... knew how many children from bad homes, I've given help to, how many times I've volunteered my time, and been there for anyone who needs help or love .... I'm about the MOST fair person of all the people I know. The one time I got really upset was when people told me I was being racist or something like that because of the nickname for Hannah Raghag. I was really hot over that because nothing like that ever had anything to do with my choosing of that name, and I didn't want to be associated with anything mean or racist like that.

I enjoy talking about the show...but right now...it just hurts and humiliates me to even think about it.

Perhaps I'll be back...right now I just need to recover my pride and feel better. Thanks again for listening.

I'm just not cut out for talking to people who can cut you to the quick and not even care how they've made you feel. If I've ever done that to any of you it certainly wasn't intentional..lI apologize if I ever made anyone feel that way.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:22 pm

There is a saying - what you do to others, it comes back to you. I saw your tweet to Hart, and in my (note: purely MY) opinion it was somewhat rude. I am not suprised that Hart answered you that way. These days, people are talking bad things about Bones, no suprise there that he just esploded.
avatar
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by kat0505 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:There is a saying - what you do to others, it comes back to you. I saw your tweet to Hart, and in my (note: purely MY) opinion it was somewhat rude. I am not suprised that Hart answered you that way. These days, people are talking bad things about Bones, no suprise there that he just esploded.


Yes, I can understand that. I've seen a lot of negativity here on this forum also. And when I say negativity, I mean talking about a show that many fans still love as if it is "crap", as a whole bunch of "nonsense" in a "poor" storyline. And these are only a few examples. Tell me, how much more do you think you can take as a writer? He probably does visit this forum sometimes to see people's reactions. And I think I can understand his feelings when people write this way as even it makes me angry sometimes being a big fan. I do wonder how you can be still a fan talking this way about the show.

But saying all of this, he could have responded all of this in a private message. Coz now I think he's going to create a true chain of hating. Maybe he better had ignored this. But hey, he's a person and has feelings too.

So, maybe everyone on this forum better think twice before writing down your guts.
avatar
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

kat0505 wrote:
So, maybe everyone on this forum better think twice before writing down your guts.

I so agree with that statement, Kat. Smile
avatar
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by SnoopGirl on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Is there a possibility he Tweeted you by mistake? This is the Internet and people will receive things not intended for them.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Age : 47
Location : Oakville, ON (Canada)
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile


Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by kat0505 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm

No, he sent several messages to her as in "reply to". She's carrying the same name on Twitter as here on this forum.

Maybe he read some of her negativity right after Season 5 final. And he might also be tired of all of those remarks against him. So, he chose her as a warning to all of those others.

So, it could have been anybody else from this forum who's also on Twitter.

This proves only one thing; he does read fan forums and therefor better we try to stay polite.

avatar
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by Lorna Doone on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 pm

kat0505 wrote:He probably does visit this forum sometimes to see people's reactions. And I think I can understand his feelings when people write this way as even it makes me angry sometimes being a big fan. I do wonder how you can be still a fan talking this way about the show.


I doubt he has the time to visit this forum, but it wouldn't surprise me if the network assiduously reads the Fox forum message boards and prints out all or part of the good and bad things that are posted there.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by mereva on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm

kat0505 wrote:This proves only one thing; he does read fan forums and therefor better we try to stay polite.

Well... If I think that the show sucks, I'll write that it sucks. Even better if he'll read it - at least, he'll know that not all the viewers of the show are positive about his ideas. I surely won't use any really obscene words to describe my thoughts but when I'm negative about a storyline or a character, I see no reason to hide it.
avatar
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Age : 115
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by mommahurley on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:30 am

kat0505 wrote:No, he sent several messages to her as in "reply to". She's carrying the same name on Twitter as here on this forum.

Maybe he read some of her negativity right after Season 5 final. And he might also be tired of all of those remarks against him. So, he chose her as a warning to all of those others.

So, it could have been anybody else from this forum who's also on Twitter.

This proves only one thing; he does read fan forums and therefor better we try to stay polite.



The funny thing is...the thread I entitled Negativity...was really a play on words. It was in fact not negative. People had negative reactions to what I wrote and some people got nasty, but I always maintained in every post of that thread, that while I was upset with the Finale, and the way it played out, my concern was worded in a contructive manner. I was worried that the show was going to fail, and talking about my concerns for the direction of future of the show. Never once have a wished ill on the show or Hart Hanson. Not once!

I said that people giving their opinions whether negative or positive showed that they cared about the show, or they wouldn't be here posting. I've never insulted Hart, called him a liar, a bad writer, said he messes with us, or disrespects us...things that I read on here all the time. I always said that I thought maybe he had another vision and TPTB have other ideas and defended the fact that Television is a business and needs to support a lot of people, but that I worried about the choices because I'd seen other shows go down the drain making similiar choices. All contructive criticism.

My post to Hart right before he attacked me, was asking him how much longer until the dynamic between B&B changed...and that I wasn't feeling any chemestry between Hannah and Booth. The fact that you have only a few characters to write your message on Twitter makes it hard to put in all kind of extra words that make things sound less harsh. It was hardly rude. It was direct, but asked a simple question, and stated my feeling that the Hannah and Booth thing was falling flat for me. Just one or two tweets before someone threatened him with "I"m going to stop watching if you don't fix this mess" or something like thatl I don't write things like that. Never!

If we can't discuss things on this forum...stating what we truly feel, or voicing our frustrations so others can help us see things differently or agree with us, and thus let us dissipate our feeligns, then what exactly is the purpose of a forum in the first place. I don't write insults. I don't attack people. I don't jump on bandwagons when someone is driving in a knife in someone elses side. I'm respectful. yes I've gotten heated before...usually when someone keeps telling me I don't have the right to feel one way or another, or misinturprets something I've said and represents it in a way that is not what I said...then I've spoken up and said "hey...leave me alone" or words to that effect. But I've never just gone after anyone!

If Hart wants to hear what people think enough to go on a forum like this one...then he should read all of what people say...not take a random moment out of time, and decide he knows who and what that person stands for then attack them for it. It's wrong. And yes he's human. And yes people say horrible things to him and are often rude.....But I'm not! And he chose me to say those things to...and it feels very unfair...and I'm hurt!

The ironic thing is, anything I've said about my feelings about a direction has been analytical and had reasons to back it up...it's been fair, and polite most of the time...I can't guarantee I haven't once or twice reacted...who hasn't, but the ironic thing is, he writes a character who is strong minded and states her opinion based on the facts as she sees them all the time...and another character who dispite often disagreeing with her admires her ability to "Not Flinch" and stand up for what she believes. Yet apparently we aren't afforded the same respect?

We are relatively annonymous posters on here...He's the showrunner of the show we're talking about...he should be more sure of who he's talking to, before he attacks them.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:33 am

In my humble opinion - you were just unfortunately in a wrong place in a wrong time. Thaz why i think. Hart just flinched and esploded and you were the one that was caught in the middle.
avatar
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Location : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by mommahurley on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:42 am

Even with that said...I dont' hate him. I don't want people to hate him. A simple apology, or "I may have mistaken you for someone else" would make me feel a lot better...but he keeps insisting that he's right and that he has things I've said that are "snotty" or "venomous"...and I know in my heart that this just isn't true...so it really hurts. I'm not the person he's painting me to be on a public forum. I rarely say anything on there, and most of it is very positive. My kids and family read those things...they're very upset as well because they know the kind of person I am...This was very personal. and very public. And not fair! And I'm still very upset about it. My mind has been on nothing but this.,..I can't concentrate. It's very hurtful. In had a car accident last night because I was upset and not fully concentrating on what I was doing.

You might say this is silly to feel this way...and Yes I agree with you..it is silly. I hate the fact that someone elses opinion of me has upset me thisn way, but unfortunately it has....

So in closing I would like to say...Think about things you say before you say them...be fair with people... don't attack people's integrity or motives. Listen with an open heart and argue with respect. And don't accuse people based on limited information. This goes to Hart as well as to all posters on all forums. People all have feelings. Famous people and annonymous people. Think about the way you sound before you make something personal, because it affects people in ways that you'd never imagine.

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but keep it about the subject and not about the integrity or motives of the person, you're debating with.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by jhi1005 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:46 am

Cassiopeia wrote:In my humble opinion - you were just unfortunately in a wrong place in a wrong time. Thaz why i think. Hart just flinched and esploded and you were the one that was caught in the middle.

Agree on that, I think that there's a lot more behind his Tweet (stress of running a show in an ultra-competitive time slot, dealing with feedback both positive and negative from fans and having to take into account network input on top of all of that.

That said, I didn't like when he used the words "venomous" or "snotty", because that's the same type of language that he's probably most frustrated about.

The thing I love most about this forum is that I get to see everyone's different opinions on the show, hear theories that I haven't thought of and even see how a scene that I viewed one way is interpreted completely differently by another. I think it's perfectly acceptable not to like a storyline or an episode, and to explain why you feel that way, and I hope people continue to do so in this forum.

IMO, the only time that expressing what you feel is out of line is when you attack another person or call names. That's behavior no one should engage in, as it contributes nothing to a dialogue.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by kat0505 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 am

jhi1005 wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:In my humble opinion - you were just unfortunately in a wrong place in a wrong time. Thaz why i think. Hart just flinched and esploded and you were the one that was caught in the middle.

Agree on that, I think that there's a lot more behind his Tweet (stress of running a show in an ultra-competitive time slot, dealing with feedback both positive and negative from fans and having to take into account network input on top of all of that.

That said, I didn't like when he used the words "venomous" or "snotty", because that's the same type of language that he's probably most frustrated about.

The thing I love most about this forum is that I get to see everyone's different opinions on the show, hear theories that I haven't thought of and even see how a scene that I viewed one way is interpreted completely differently by another. I think it's perfectly acceptable not to like a storyline or an episode, and to explain why you feel that way, and I hope people continue to do so in this forum.

IMO, the only time that expressing what you feel is out of line is when you attack another person or call names. That's behavior no one should engage in, as it contributes nothing to a dialogue.



I agree with everything being said here. As long as you are still being respectful, you are entitled to your own opinion: positive or negative. It's a human's right to have other opinions and we don't need to agree with everything here on this forum.
But they did call me naive one time and even yesterday I felt attacked on another thread, simply because I didn't think the same way the others did. And that's what I meant with being respectful.
If someone thinks the show "sucks" I do wonder how they can enter into a dialogue when their opinion has obviously only one colour.

I also think Mommahurley was at the wrong place, in the wrong time. He just needed a, how we call it in Belgium, pilar to pee upon. Someone to take his "snotty" words for a change.

Let things cool down now. You will feel better in a few days.
avatar
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum