S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by anthropologystudent on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

when I 1st read the line about the picture frame I had to re-read it because I thought it said that it was a picture of Hannah Booth and Parker...I was like hold up.....

Something I noticed is why would you ask your boyfriend if getting him a picture frame is ok? The only thing I can think of is she wants him to have something from her on his desk. I mean he says something from Brennan on his desk so wouldn't it make sense for her to want a piece of herself there too?
Or as everyone else said maybe she broke it and is replacing it! either way I am very interested in this picture frame.

This episode seems like a over all interesting episode from the sides and I am excited for it. One of the things I noticed was that in one of the sides Booth says something to Brennan he has said to her before in Season 2 in the Girl with The Curl, He says he can't talk to the teens because he is FBI and he would need the child advocate but because Brennan is not FBI she can "talk" to them. Interesting Smile
avatar
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Age : 31
Location : Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by gordongordonfan on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm

treble21 wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:
treble21 wrote:Is it too much to hope that Hannah threw the picture of parker and Booth, when Booth broke up with her, and is now just replacing it? ( LOL I can rationalize anything I swear )

episode looks decent anyway


LOL .... ME TOO with the rationalizing! My first thought when I read it was "Hmmm... I bet Hannah went and took the picture out of his original frame and got a 'new' one as a gift. And Booth is VERY set in his ways and LOVES his "stuff" so he's gonna absolutely hate that she did that." I crack myself up! :-) And I think the script even said he looks "touched" or something to that effect, and STILL I can reason it away Smile

Ok I can work with this, HE threw the picture in a fit of anger when him and Hannah broke up, and she's trying to be nice and replaced it , which is why he's touched LOL

See! You were able to quickly rationalize away that pesky "Booth was touched" comment! YAY Smile
avatar
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Age : 46
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by treble21 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

It's a disease I swear LOL
avatar
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Age : 37
Location : Ontario Canada
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 pm

anthropologystudent wrote:when I 1st read the line about the picture frame I had to re-read it because I thought it said that it was a picture of Hannah Booth and Parker...I was like hold up.....

Something I noticed is why would you ask your boyfriend if getting him a picture frame is ok? The only thing I can think of is she wants him to have something from her on his desk. I mean he says something from Brennan on his desk so wouldn't it make sense for her to want a piece of herself there too?
Or as everyone else said maybe she broke it and is replacing it! either way I am very interested in this picture frame.

This episode seems like a over all interesting episode from the sides and I am excited for it. One of the things I noticed was that in one of the sides Booth says something to Brennan he has said to her before in Season 2 in the Girl with The Curl, He says he can't talk to the teens because he is FBI and he would need the child advocate but because Brennan is not FBI she can "talk" to them. Interesting Smile

...but if she wanted him to have a piece of herself on his desk, wouldn't she give him a picture of herself...or of them together? It's a picture of Booth and Parker.


Last edited by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by anthropologystudent on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

jro54 wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:when I 1st read the line about the picture frame I had to re-read it because I thought it said that it was a picture of Hannah Booth and Parker...I was like hold up.....

Something I noticed is why would you ask your boyfriend if getting him a picture frame is ok? The only thing I can think of is she wants him to have something from her on his desk. I mean he says something from Brennan on his desk so wouldn't it make sense for her to want a piece of herself there too?
Or as everyone else said maybe she broke it and is replacing it! either way I am very interested in this picture frame.

This episode seems like a over all interesting episode from the sides and I am excited for it. One of the things I noticed was that in one of the sides Booth says something to Brennan he has said to her before in Season 2 in the Girl with The Curl, He says he can't talk to the teens because he is FBI and he would need the child advocate but because Brennan is not FBI she can "talk" to them. Interesting Smile

...but if she wanted a piece of herself on his desk, wouldn't she put a picture of herself...or her and him together?


Well maybe not so much as a piece of her self but something she has given him a token of her affection so to speak. I have been given frames before as gifts and the fact that there was a photo of Booth & Parker has to mean something, Really that is Booth's life his son & him (and Brennan but really that's off topic )

I just thought of something else...Giving the gift of something so special and important remember its a picture of him & his son it's like a picture of his life and Hannah is not apart of that life. I read somewhere I think it was a tweet or something that she didn't want to be a game changer. She would be a "game changer" she would change his whole life, everything would change. It's like showing him that, that is something that will never change the love of a father & son......
Pardon the rambling but I have spent most of night filling out College course selections and Grant applications so my brain is in a million different places at once!
avatar
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Age : 31
Location : Annapolis Maryland
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

http://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

anthropologystudent wrote:
jro54 wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:when I 1st read the line about the picture frame I had to re-read it because I thought it said that it was a picture of Hannah Booth and Parker...I was like hold up.....

Something I noticed is why would you ask your boyfriend if getting him a picture frame is ok? The only thing I can think of is she wants him to have something from her on his desk. I mean he says something from Brennan on his desk so wouldn't it make sense for her to want a piece of herself there too?
Or as everyone else said maybe she broke it and is replacing it! either way I am very interested in this picture frame.

This episode seems like a over all interesting episode from the sides and I am excited for it. One of the things I noticed was that in one of the sides Booth says something to Brennan he has said to her before in Season 2 in the Girl with The Curl, He says he can't talk to the teens because he is FBI and he would need the child advocate but because Brennan is not FBI she can "talk" to them. Interesting Smile

...but if she wanted a piece of herself on his desk, wouldn't she put a picture of herself...or her and him together?


Well maybe not so much as a piece of her self but something she has given him a token of her affection so to speak. I have been given frames before as gifts and the fact that there was a photo of Booth & Parker has to mean something, Really that is Booth's life his son & him (and Brennan but really that's off topic )

I just thought of something else...Giving the gift of something so special and important remember its a picture of him & his son it's like a picture of his life and Hannah is not apart of that life. I read somewhere I think it was a tweet or something that she didn't want to be a game changer. She would be a "game changer" she would change his whole life, everything would change. It's like showing him that, that is something that will never change the love of a father & son......
Pardon the rambling but I have spent most of night filling out College course selections and Grant applications so my brain is in a million different places at once!

KW said that in her interview.

Nope...I'm going with them having a huge fight...and then she throws the picture frame at him and brakes it, so she gets him a new one...and then packs her bags and leaves. I just don't even want to think about how happy and in love Booth/Hannah, so she gets him a picture frame to show her affection. No I want Hannah GONE!!!!

I'm just having a really bad night. I don't what I'm going to do without my ABY peeps. How am I going to make it through this storyline.


Last edited by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by treble21 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:17 pm

^ Ah so you're joing me in my delusional world then? Goodjob Smile
avatar
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Age : 37
Location : Ontario Canada
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Treble, I'm so with you and you're delusional world. I can't even think about Booth/Hannah being so happy and in love...so she buys him a picture frame as a sentemental gift? puke They get in a huge fight...and she throws a pitcure frame at him and brakes it...they brake up, but she buys him a new picture frame. I don't what I'm going to do without you guys, how I'm going to make it through this storyline (...also wondering how a fictional TV show can make me so crazy loco)

@Anthropolgystudent I'm sorry if my post came off a little bitter. I'm just not having a good night-I have a presentation for my Ant. 105 class that I haven't even prepared for...and you probably already know how I feel about this SO storyline...and knowing that I won't my ABY peeps with me anymore to convince me not to jump off a cliff, I feel like I want to jump off a cliff right now. Sad
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by DoctorB on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 pm

We will have to find a new place to talk to each other about spoilers JRO!

Chin up... I am trying to be positive at the moment, this storyline can't last forever, and what is in these sides is just not enough to give us any idea of the repercussions from the Brennan centric ep that aired before it.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by wonderwoman on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Remember Booth kept saying he came home for Parker in the first episode. He kept repeating it to Brennan. Maybe the photo of Parker and Booth is symbolic of that thing that will always be between he and Hannah. He will not leave Parker behind, maybe she has itchy feet. Maybe this is the episode that she says she can stay to be with him she wants to be with him and the photo is the token. I suspect that would be very short lived.

I also think the idea of her breaking it, or there being a problem between Parker and Hannah could explain what is an odd dynamic between B and H.

Fingers crossed it is the beginning of the end and we can move forward on the snakes and ladders board.

Sorry the ABY is going. I appreciate being able read your comments and sometimes partake in the discussion. I have no idea where to go now to find links to sides and episodes. I am about to have a little meltdown of my own about not seeing the episodes until they decide to play them months later in OZ. Don't go!!!!!

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by mereva on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 pm

wonderwoman wrote:I have no idea where to go now to find links to sides and episodes. I am about to have a little meltdown of my own about not seeing the episodes until they decide to play them months later in OZ. Don't go!!!!!
You can try The Lab, here's the information: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Age : 115
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by HermioneGirl101 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Hmm... Personally, I'm going to join the delusional world and say that Booth and Hannah are breaking up. Smile That would make me very, very happy.

Guys. These are our last sides.
avatar
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Age : 21
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by kat0505 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:14 pm

HermioneGirl101 wrote:Hmm... Personally, I'm going to join the delusional world and say that Booth and Hannah are breaking up. Smile That would make me very, very happy.

Guys. These are our last sides.


I will join you there. I HOPE this picture is sort of a goodbye present from H to Booth as she's leaving. He can't leave with her as in the beginning of this season he said he wants to be with Parker. H understands and she can't force him. So they will have this kind of mutual/going away break up.

It's sad we can't discuss the next coming episode here on The Aby. I was used to check this place out first before watching any episode. Feeling strange it will be gone.
avatar
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jhi1005 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:25 am

So happy that my delusional world is populated with Bones buddies! I've decided that the part where Booth looks "touched" is merely a reaction to realizing he had a bad sandwich at lunch Laughing

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by kat0505 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 am

jhi1005 wrote:So happy that my delusional world is populated with Bones buddies! I've decided that the part where Booth looks "touched" is merely a reaction to realizing he had a bad sandwich at lunch Laughing


And he needs to "burp" Surprised
avatar
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by mommahurley on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 am

Oh gosh...It's you people here at the Aby that have kept me sane the past few days...

Jro...Don't jump...all things gett better in time and we will find a new home and meet again...

Anthro...I'm sure you'll get those grants..you're one smart and great cookie!!!

Treble...fantasy worlds are highly under rated!! My fantasies keep me going sometimes.... lol. I think in my fantasy world, that she surprised Booth with a picture of the two of them, he wan't thrilled..they had an argument, .she talked to Bones about it...Bones made her see that it was like trying to replace his son...so she came back with a new frame, with the old picture...sort of a compromise...

All of you... I will miss you all here at the Aby...You're a great bunch of people...you are supportive and kind, and have absolutely great insights into this show. Yes sometimes, we get a little snippy but that's because we have passion ... but ultimately were a family and we always find our way back to eachother..... Thank you for the good times.....

Thank you Willgirl for all of your hard work..I had no idea you were so young...You're a great role model to all young people on fairness , tact..and intelligence...I understand your reasons perfectly...and this must take a huge chunk of your time...so go on with no guilt feelings...You've done a great job...You will be missed.

I hope we all find eachother again someday...It's been wonderful.



mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 am

We really don't have much to go on...but I'm going to go with Booth/Hannah braking up. I think it will be a mutual break up. No big fights, no hard feelings, no regrets. Booth will realize that he can't move/Brennan is the one/whatever...and Hannah will see that B&B are more than just partners and once she realizes that she's losing this battle, she'll leave gracefully (that way we'll "love" her)...and then later in the episode, B&B the FF having their "drink after case"...and Booth tells her that he and Hannah broke up.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by mommahurley on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 am

Well I hope you're right sweetie!!! I hope you're right....crossing everything I've got!

sweatin

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 am

I really don't we would get much information from the sides...because they are supposed to be for the characters that are being cast...so they wouldn't have a lot of dialogue between Booth/Hannah. I just think a mutual break up is much more likely-no hard feelings, no regrets...instead of one dumping the other or having a huge fight. We have been told that Booth would "torpedo" the relationship most likely because of his feelings for Brennan, which makes sense...because not only does Brennan have to wake up and realize, Booth has to come to a big epiphany that he can't move on if they are ever going to get together. They have also said that we will "love" Hannah. I don't know about "love"...I don't hate her, but I don't think I will ever "love" Hannah, but this also makes me think that she's not going to turn into some crazy, pyscho chick who tries to kill Booth after he dumps her. She's very intuitive...and good at reading people. IMO I think she has already started notice that B&B are more than just partners...when Brennan suggested that she get him the phone. I think once she realizes that she's losing this battle, that B&B belong together...she'll leave gracefully.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by lexie1982 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey everyone...this is off topic, but I just saw this in another thread and it really lifted my spirits after being so bummed about the ABY closing. RubyRuby and some other Aby peeps have created a new forum with the same structure as the ABY called The Founding Fathers. Im really excited and will try to spread the word before Thurs. so that maybe a bunch of us will join and stay together! Any volunteers to help get the word out in the forum?


lexie1982
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by marebear on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey lexie. What is the website address? Let me know and I'm there. I don't comment often but I live to go through these forums reading what everyone else's thoughts are on the show.

marebear
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by dawn on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Or you could come on over to the Lab.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]



dawn
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by lexie1982 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 pm

The addy is [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I just joined and there are already several ABY peeps there Very Happy

lexie1982
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 pm

@ Thanks Lexie. I'm defintely joining.
avatar
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Age : 26
Location : Flagstaff, Arizona
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by lexie1982 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 pm

@Jro-Awesome! Will see you there!

lexie1982
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum